Chapter 25: WildFire

Kerosene beauty queen
Looking for her matchstick king
To burn in to my heart
Hand in to the flame
We could set the world ablaze-Demi Lovato, WildFire

"Sparks or flames, either way it would end in fire.- me"

OKAY GUYS I DONT USUALLY LIKE PUTTING PICTURES IN CHAPTERS. BUT I REALLY WANTED YOU GUYS TO FEEL FOR THIS ONE. TO TAKE A PIECE OF THE SCENE. TO SEE WHAT IM SEEING TOO. THIS PROB WONT HAPPEN AGAIN. SO I INCLUDED A COUPLE GIFS IN THIS CHAPTER INSTEAD OF JUST PUTTING THEM AT THE TOP.

PLEASE COMMENT , VOTE, and SHARE!

Korali's Pov. (Not edited)

"What are you doing?" Jordan's voice came softly from the doorway. Arion must have already left to get Cailo for me. I clutched the yellow shirt in my hand a little tighter feeling bad. Not because I didn't need to leave, but because although this was his fault. His abusive past kept him from seeing that this wasn't just an abandonment. But I had to do what I needed to do. For my baby. This wasn't just about me and him anymore. I closed my eyes, letting out sigh.

"Packing a bag, what does it look like?" I threw him a look over my shoulder. I didn't like being so angry with him, but all I felt was disappointment. It grew so fast in my chest, nesting and taking over. I felt so heavy and melancholic.

"Where are you going?" He stepped into the room a little, his voiced a mumbled rasp. If it hadn't been so quiet in here I probably wouldn't have heard him.

"Away. Maybe to the pack house." I reached down into my drawer grabbing a handful of underwear and a couple of bras.

"Korali-" I roughly threw the shirt I was folding down and held my hand out for him not to come any closer. If he came any closer, I would lose my resolve and break down. I blinked back the tears and took in a gulp of air.

"This baby is coming." I placed my palm on my chest and closed my eyes briefly, "I'm so sorry for it. I am, but I wont regret them."

"I don't!" He yelled and I raised my eyebrows. "I just-I'm not, I just, I'm not use to the idea."

"Jordan are you trying to tell me something?" I asked. I still needed to go. But I would hear him out anyway.

"I don't want you to leave," he spoke and my thought process wavered for a second. But he was thinking of me only still. Of course he didn't want me to leave. But there was more than just me to think about now.

My eyes widened and I smiled slightly. "There. I said it" He added pathetically he's breathing labored.

"You might not want me to go. But I'm still going. We need some time apart." His mouth twisted into a frown. "I love you." I reassured him, I love him so much. "But I'm weary, and I just need a break from so many different emotions all the time." My voice wavered a bit but I fought off the tears. I could see Jordan struggling not to hold me. A set of tears slid down my cheek and I wiped at them slowly before making eye contact with Jordan who looked pained. His fists were clenched at his sides and his body was tense.

"You can come visit if you want?" I offered. He didn't say anything. He just watched me pack. When I dragged my suitcase to the door he only followed me with a blank expression.

Cailo leaned by the weeping willow tree and he looked at us with blanketed pity. Arion wasn't with him though and neither was Max. I wonder where he was?

Bringing my attention back to Jordan, he was looking at me with a masked face but I could see the hurt in his eyes. I leaned up on my tippy toes only able to reach his chin. I place a kiss where I could reach and still no response; only a slight flinch-which was expected. I gave a forlorn smile before turning and walking down the steps.