Chapter 27: Jay+Kay+Zay

Sorry it took so long. COMMENT AND VOTE AND SHARE!!!!!

Artist: Karmin Song: Everything (perf for Jay+Kay)

"The flower is the poetry of reproduction. It is an example of the eternal seductiveness of life. ~Jean Giraudoux"

Korali's Pov.

Jordan picked me up off the table and walked me to the next room to see Luton. He knew he wouldn't be able to leave me in that room. I needed to see my friend. Luton's injuries were minor but it was no light threat. He was doing rounds at the border and was out numbered. He was beaten black and blue around his body, but he had gotten away enough before they could kill him. After treatment, Max and Cailo would take him home to his mate and children.

Another note had been left after the attack.

Tick, tick, tick tock.

Time is passing by

Waiting's not for amateurs

Its either do or die.

Worry about what type of death

Slow or will it pass you by?

I'm coming soon enough so be ready for the ride.

I was going to be sick. I worried for Jordan's safety, I worried for my own. From what all her stupid riddles seem to add up to her killing me, so that Jordan would become the ultimate psycho. What she didn't know was that Jordan didn't plan on living without me. Period. So it would be all for naught.

I rubbed at my stomach to calm myself down.

***

I tried to swallow my fear of Jordan's mother by readying the last of the boxes for the pregnancy announcement. The pack was waiting in the field and we thought that instead of worrying them with Jordan's mother, that we could

"You all can obviously tell by now, that I am pregnant." I smiled and they all had good natured laugh. "But we wanted to share the sex of the baby to the pack!"

Loud guesses roared over the field. Jordan and I smiled at each other before opening our separate boxes letting the blue balloons fly in the air. Children jumped around trying to catch them, and many different pack members came up to congratulate me and also to check on Jordan to see if he was showing any symptoms of being abnormal.

Jemma and Jalisa even came to see me. I haven't seen them since I first arrived here, so to see them was a shock.

When it started to die down, and families were having picnics around the space, Jordan sat me down for a rest handing me a Capri sun and a ham and turkey sandwich with cheetohs mashed into it.

"Do you have any--" before I could finish my sentence he pulled out a jar of orange jelly. I smiled kissing him before opening the jar.

"Uh--I know this is a random time to ask. But, did you want to get married?" It wasn't common for werewolves to get married. That was just a human law our kind tended to not follow. There was no point. We were soul mates, the moon was our witness, and we didn't need the law to acknowledge that.

"Nah," I smiled biting into my sandwich. "We're practically already married and I'm pregnant. That's what humans usually worry about happening right?" I laughed, "Too late."

He grinned, chuckling a bit before pulling out a sandwich for himself. When I felt a bit of movement in my stomach I squealed causing Jordan to look at me from his food abruptly.

"Feel!" I commanded, pressing his hand to me belly. I moved it around a bit before I felt another kick. Jordan's eyes widened and he looked at me with awe. When he moved again, Jay's hands moved around soothingly.