✘ jessica torres

stormalace asked for a face claim that was "an actress who has tanned skin and the standard brown hair and eyes but she is more curvy than most and she's young in her 20's" so the next three chapters/face claims will follow this criteria.

this page is missing information! if you happen to know jessica's age please tell me!

name: jessica torres

age: probably early 20's

hair: brunette

eyes: brown

nationality: ecuadorian

trivia: she has her own fashion blog called tinyredshoes.com. she is an immigrant from ecuador to the usa.

quote: "i have never really thought of myself as a sexy woman. i've always been the funny one. the "cute" one if i had my makeup face one, but never sexy. i think i grew thinking that only a slim body with curves in a socially acceptable parts of your body are sexy. but i have realized that it truly is a state of my mind."

personal opinion: i was on youtube and this dove commercial came up before hand and if you haven't seen the dove commercials i really recommend it. they're really inspiring and just amazing, and i watch them all. well the other day this commercial came up called  beauty on your own terms (i posted it here to). i think it's amazingly powerful and that's exactly how i found jessica.