♛ 100+ face claims + extra

it's been an astounding four months of face claims and i've finally posted my 100th! hooray!!

so i just wanted to say thanks again for everyone, especially you guys! i was waiting until i hit 100,000 reads to post the 100th but i decided i wanted some input on cool stuff i guess?

since we are only about 5,000 reads away from 100,000 i wanted to do something cool? idk? i just know i want to do something. 

so i was thinking since i'm getting so many messages about people who are using the face claim ideas from this book, i was thinking that if you've used a face claim from this book in your own book, then once i hit 100,000 reads or so i'll post some of the books that you guys have written here. does that make sense? probably not just read below for more.

okay, so here are the steps you need to follow so i'll post a link to your book here:

1)  start by commenting here! just tell me who you used and in which book on your account. also tell me why you like the face claim so much.

i won't take more than 1 book per person, but if you use 2 face claims in one book tell me. there needs to be some sort of proof that you're using one of the face claims as yours. like you've posted a picture of them or have added them to your cast list. something like that.

2) just like the chapter! it's that easy! 

then just wait! i'll see how successful this idea is and then after i post the 110th face claim i'll post a chapter thanking everyone and sharing the books i've picked to post! i'm gonna try to pick a different face claim and book so keep that in mind if i don't post them all, hopefully, i will, though.

on another note: would it be cool if i started to add a question to the bottom of each chapter? like i know i asked about zodiac signs and i heard a lot of responses through that. would that be cool if i asked a random question like that at the bottom of each page? idk. 

also, would you like me to do a q/a on the 110th chapter? if so leave a few questions so i can answer them.

another idea that pops to mind would i be cool if i posted a chapter of face claim ideas that i can't find gifs for? i have so many cool people, but lack gifs of them. is this something that interests you or would i be wasting my time?

another idea would it be cool if i posted the name of a song at the bottom of each chapter? not really related to any of the face claims, but like the last song i listened to or a cool song i like at the moment? 

this was a really random chapter mostly looking for suggestions and what not, but i really hope you read through this and got something out of it. i really am looking forward for the feedback. please keep up with all the positivity! thank you again! peace out cub scouts!