♛ end of story + another face claim book + contest

picking gifs is the hardest task about this

end of story and two more face claim books:

hello my lovely readers! we have some sad news. 

so today i go online to post another face claim, and i realized it wasn't letting me create a new chapter. so, as of yesterday, i have over 185 actual faces posted, 8 sibling suggestions, and 5 authors notes. so basically a total of 198 chapters. which is insane!!! and i planned on stopping this book at 200 chapters anyway so i guess 198 is close enough. so this is the last chapter of my face claim book. 

gasp! oh no, i didn't find anyone else to use and i'm planning to use someone basic like crystal reed or lily collins! what am i to do? first off, please don't. second of all, you can go check out the sequel to this book! yes, i am making not just a sequel but a book teaching you how to find your own face claims!!

so the sequel to this book will be called face claims 2.0 (very original i know). but will be a little different than this book. so far in the sequel i only plan on having 100 faces, because now that i'm writing my personal guide on finding the perfect face claim then you shouldn't need my help anymore because you'll know exactly what your doing! this do it yourself guide won't be posted for maybe another week or two due to finals and stuff. so you'll just have to wait. i'm not too sure on what i'll call it, but when i do give it a name i'll post it as the very last chapter of this book. so keep an eye out for that. i mean i'll also send a message out to all my followers so i mean if your following me you should see a message.

final thank yous: 

idk how this book came to be so popular. i mean rn it's #6 in the random category, and we're at 415k reads! i mean that's insane! i've gotten so much response and feedback for everything i've done with this book and it feels great! i feel like i'm really helping some people make a change for the better!

so i'm not that sappy of a person in real life, so i'm not going to fake it online. but i want you all to know that you're all the cooliest people and i appreciate everything that you've done to get this book this far, and i hope i get the same amount of support on the next two books as well. so give yourself a high five for being awesome readers! i've kind of always wanted to do a q&a thing so if you have any questions leave them below and i'll answer them all in the next book! thanks!

contest below:

i was working on stuff for the sequel when i remember what i made for the intro to this book and i decided i want another for the sequel, except i want you all to make one!

 so all you have to do is have at least 10 of the most basic overused face in all of wattpad and make an edited picture or collage or banner or whatever you feel like of them. 

feel free to use some of the face i have on here, because i know they're super basic, but i want to see other faces as well. i mean and add guys on there if you want to! you can make this edit as basic as mine or i mean you can go above and beyond or something, it doesn't matter. i'll be judging along with my sidekick to determine which edit has the most basic faces and well as the best design/edit. to submit your stuff, just pm it to me. i'll respond telling you i got it whatever image you send me, it's pretty simple. but im really excited to see what you all come up with. you can start submitting your creations now until december 16, 2016 so there's still time left. good luck!