♛ maybe i might + updates + suggestions

had so many suite life gifs to choose from that it literally took me more than like 10 minutes to pick it. if  you didn't know i'm still 100% obsessed with dylan and cole sprouse. they were hot then and they're hella hot now. like my friend once said, "these boys are like fine wine, they only get better with age." (you know who you are 😉)

if you want to read everything in this chapter go for it! i would love it if you did, but if you don't want to read everything in this chapter here is my table of contents: 

CHAPTER TABLE OF CONTENTS:      

I. THANK YOUS 

II.  MAYBE I MIGHT

III. FUTURE OF THE BOOK

IV. SUGGESTIONS

V. THIS IS THE END

I. THANK YOUS

so after some serious detective work, i figured out i published this book on march 6th, 2016. i feels like it's been forever since i published this book, and it has! i mean in 8 months look how far this book has come along! as of right now it says i'm at 225,782 reads and 6646 votes! what the hell you guys! that's honestly amazing!

it wasn't until july that i realized this book was in the top 100 hot random books! and last week i was #8! in about 2 weeks i gained over 1000+ followers and i've received so many great bio messages from you guys! even though they mostly comment about my bio (p.s. my favorite pup is zuma), they're comments nonetheless and i love talking with you guys! your all so intelligent and funny and kind that it's amazing to me how many of your there are! i mean i literally just post faces and this is how far it's come! 

i love helping you guys find original faces to use! you probably don't know this about me, but character creation is one of my favorite parts of writing. sometimes i'll draft stories together just so i can create characters. so as lame as it sounds finding these face claims are actually fun to me so i'm glad that i can enjoy myself and also help hundreds of thousands of others too! 

my cat just jumped into my lap and that makes me even happier!

but to sum it all up i just wanted to say thank you for the 250k+ reads (2258880 now) and the 6k+ votes and thousands of comments! you all rock! i'm so grateful to each and every one of you especially the ones who actually took the time to read this part! 

II. MAYBE I MIGHT

so this part is more where i throw out ideas i have and see if you like them or not. if you do like these ideas please leave a comment! i really try and take everything i in the comments into consideration when i'm working on the book. it lets me know if what i'm doing right or wrong, and how i can make improvements when i post my next chapter. but if you do comment on one of these ideas, i'd really appreciate if you told me specifically which ones you do or don't like.

lately, i've been doing the whole sibling/look-a-like chapters every so often. i know i get a lot of response from them and so i do plan to continue with them. so my next 3 are probably going to be salvator family siblings, then stiles, then i kinda wanna do either lucy hale or lily collins look-a-likes/siblings since i see them so much it literally hurts me. but from now on i do plan to add girls and guys to my lists. i mean for look-a-like lists i can't really add many guys if it's a girl, but for sibling suggestions, i can flip genders, so would you rather i do look-a-likes or sibling suggestion?

 from now on, the 5 chapter right after my suggestions and stuff will be themed from suggestions i receive or things that i feel are cool. i've been doing it before but i haven't made it official. like when i did the olympians or even like the last 5 chapters are all twin themed, but i'll be announcing what the theme is in the chapter before. like i know for a fact the next theme will be colored hair people. i gotta think of a better name for that, but i hope you catch my drift. any suggestions?

next thing to address is the cover. i can't seem to keep a cover, just like i can't seem to keep a boyfriend. so do you like the new one or should i make a simpler one? idk. i've actually been on edge since posting it, but i really like it, but then again i don't. my feelings are mixed so any advice? if i did some sort of cover contest would anyone be interested? 

lastly, this is where i throw out random questions i don't need to write paragraphs about. 

1) i've always wanted to do this, but feel weird about suggesting it, but anyone interested in a q&a? 

2) we're almost to 300k, any celebration ideas? it's hard to think of them since this isn't like an actual book. 

III. THE FUTURE OF THIS BOOK

this book is like 50 faces away from 200 face claims! yay me! ( see what i did there 😉 ). okay, but here's what i'm trying to figure out. i plan to end this book once i reach 200 face claims. i'm sorry to say it's true, but it is. but i am willing to write a part 2. now that's a whole new level of commitment and dedication. 

this section isn't very long, but i think it's one of the most important in this whole chapter. so if i do go about publishing a book 2, would i get the same amount of reads and support i got when i wrote this book? or should i just keep it a one and done and move on to finish/start other stories? 

IV. SUGGESTIONS

if you've read this far, god bless your soul. lol. but if not here's what's up. i take suggestions 24/7 and i use them a whole lot! i feel like i can get confusing for what i mean when i suggest things and whatnot so this is where i clarify. 

if you're suggesting a random face claim idea ⇒ do it on any chapter that has a ♛ crown beside the title. i check their first when i'm just looking for random names and such.

exceptions ⇒ if i ask for suggestions on a specific chapter, then you can leave them there. i try to read all the comments that i can, but sometimes i miss them or don't see them. so it's best if you leave them where i check more often. yes, it's a little work but it makes my job 10x easier.

if you're wanting help finding the perfect face claim ⇒  either pm me or leave a comment on a chapter with a crown otherwise i won't respond. your best option is to pm me. pm means private message so please don't leave comments directly on my profile, because i will tell you the same exact thing. if you have it's okay, it's just not my preferred method. to pm me all you have to do is click the cute little envelope and message button if you're on a desktop if you're using the app go to my profile and click on the 3 little dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and click send a message. you can also leave them on chapters with crowns but pming me is best.

i love reading your suggestions and i try to use them. i'm sorry if i haven't used yours. i do get a lot, and i try to add them, as well as add faces that i feel like others would like. i really try to consider every face i pick. a person may be popular, but that doesn't mean that they're used as face claims very often. i have a reason for every face claim i add and i have support for everyone that i publish. if you do think someone is overused please tell me. like i said i do consider comments and they influenced what i do with this book a lot. 

V. THIS IS THE END

to clarify not of the story, just the chapter. i just felt like that title was more dramatic. like me. my cat is still in my lap, and i am still so happy with what this book as come to! 

but it's almost halloween which means it's also chanel-'o-ween and i've wanted to post this video somewhere, but since i don't have any social media i'll grace you guys with this clip. omg! what if i did this! i wouln't send you spooky gifts but like shout outs of something! i seriously might.