✘ jasmine sanders

name: jasmine sanders

age: 25

hair: brunette

eyes: green

hometown: germany

zodiac: cancer

trivia: nicknamed golden barbie, she's a model, and she's definitely up and coming. even though she looks like a goddess, she considers herself a tomboy. she says she enjoys football sunday's, playing basketball, and going to the shooting range.

quote: "i had a teacher who used to call me goldilocks in school because of my curls, and my friends used to tell me I looked like a life-size barbie. one day, my sister and i were playing around with silly usernames for social media, and we put the two together. 'golden barbie' had a ring to it that i liked, so i stuck with it. i'm actually thankful my following knows me as golden barbie, versus some of the other names we suggested!"

personal opinion: mixed girls represent! 

face claim #173

so this is a random question? have you ever been told you've looked like a celebrity or character before? i get told i look like vanessa williams (from desperate housewives) and the little hero girl from the polar express

so this is a random question? have you ever been told you've looked like a celebrity or character before? i get told i look like vanessa williams (from desperate housewives) and the little hero girl from the polar express. i guess it could be worse, but it gets bad around christmas time. there was this guy i liked a long time ago, and he was like two grades above me and he called me the polar express girl every time he saw me... i never got anywhere because he came out the next year but it was still to point out that he called me that.

also looking for suggestions for next weeks theme! looking for something super creative! shout out to the best idea! 

next set of sibling look a likes is harry potter! any suggestions other than emily rudd will be taken into account.