✘ natalie dormer

name: natalie dormer

age: 34

hair: blonde

eyes: blue

hometown: reading, berkshire, uk

zodiac: aquarius

trivia: you might recognize her from the game of thrones (margaery tyrell), the hunger games: mockingjay part 1 & 2 (cressida), the forest (sara and jess), the tudors (anne), and several other films. she was the head of her class when she was in school, and traveled the world with her school's public speaking team. maybe that's why she speaks up for feminism. 

quote: "it really is crazy that the word "feminist" can have negative connotations in 2014. it upsets me that the younger generation of women think it's a dirty word, and associate it with a kind of militantism or a sense of female superiority. it's not. It just means liberation and equality."

personal opinion: when i'm that old i still hope i look that good. love the fact she supports the new idea of feminism. she kinda reminds me of a younger elizabeth montgomery, or samantha, from bewitched.

face claim # 116

so when i was younger i was so obsessed with the show bewitched i had the box collection of seasons 1-3

so when i was younger i was so obsessed with the show bewitched i had the box collection of seasons 1-3. that was like when i was maybe nine i think. but nonetheless the show is amazing, and the new movie is okay, but i don't like will ferrall in it.