✘ felix gesouin

name: felix gesouin

age: 25

hair: dirty blonde

eyes: hazel

nationality: french

trivia: just to start things off weird, he says his guilty pleasure is being naked in gardens? he says he would describe himself as slightly crazy, extremely talkative, and incapable of respecting any imposed guidelines on word count. one day he wishes to go to mongolia and admits to hating working out. his hobbies include drawing, juggling, biking, painting, sculpting, photoshop, dancing, making things with my hands in general.

quote: "there is nothing worse in my opinion than a model's instagram, which mainly consists of a continual flow of selfies and beach horizons. i tried to separate myself from that and add a little touch of humor and ridicule, and i hope it's perceived that way!"

personal opinion: he seems hilarious and fun to be around. ticks me off his instagram is private, though.

right now i'm watching this movie called ashby

right now i'm watching this movie called ashby. it's really good and i highly recommend it. although, it has nothing to do with this face claim, but it's good so there. remember if you haven't read the last chapter and want to be featured in my 100k reads celebration, go check it out. 

thank you again for the 100,000 + reads! it's all thanks to you and i owe you so much!!