Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"Tyler left." Angela said as she walked into the room and came to hold Wade's hand.

"Angela, I want to fix everything before it all goes bad."

"what do you mean?"

"you should leave me and go back to Hyde." He turned his face away from Angela.

"What are you saying."

"I already met my mate."

Angela looked away from Hyde and sucked in a breath. Slowly a tear rolled down her face. "It's that girl right. The one that Hyde has." She looked at Wade.

"Yea." Wade replied.

"I already know." She said. "I see the way you look at her. For a while I've been spectulating, but I wasn't sure. The way you look at her, I can tell that you love her a lot."

"You should hate me."

"Because you love her?"

"Yeah, and because everything I ever said to you was a lie."

More tears fell from Angela's face. "I know you love Hyde." Wade continued. "It's not to late to go back now. He'll still love you."

"Wade, have you ever....even once loved me?" Angela asked.

Wade placed his arm over his eyes as a tear slipped out. His voice shook. "No."

Angela let out a choked cry. "So that's it. You just used me? Tyler was right all along." She asked.

"I'm so sorry." Wade cried.

"Please don't say another word." She quickly left the room.

1 day Later

Someone was holding her closely. And then they whispered"Don't forgive me." Adira heard these words before she opened her eyes. She moved her hand and it met with someone elses. Hyde was sleeping on the chair next to her bed alying his head down. When he suddenly felt something cold against his hand he grabbed it. He opened his eyes and he met Adira's brown ones.

"You're awake." He said as he rubbed his eyes tiredly with his other hand. It was night. The moon was the only source of light as it shone though the window and lit up the whole room.

Adira quickly pulled her had out of Hyde's. She pulled her hand up to her chest and sat up. She turned her head away from Hyde.

"Why am I here?" she asked.

Hyde gave a sigh. "I'm sorry about what I said to you the other day."

"How long has it been?" Adira asked.

"2 days."

'I'm gonna leave." Adira said as she quickly got up. She fell down. Hyde ran over to her and tried to pick her up but she shook of his hands. "Don't touch me!" she screamed.

"I said I'm Sorry!!" Hyde yelled.

"I don't want to be here." Adira said as a tear fell from her eyes. "It's too much for me to handle. I just want to run away and never come back." Hyde lifted his hand to wipe the tear away from her face but she got her hand and flicked it away. She gave Hyde a cold glare. "You said that if I left you'd let me go."

"I'm not going to let you go." Hyde said as he looked down towards the ground. "I'll never let you go again." He looked up into Adira's eyes.

"You're a bad man. I hate you."

"That's fine."

Adira breathed in deeply. "So your just going to cage me here?"

"I'll do that if you force me too."

"Why do you make me suffer so much. There's nothing here for me." Adira yelled in anger.

"I can save you from all that. I'll make a reason for you to stay. I'll protect you"

"I don't believe those words one bit."

"I'll make you believe them then."

"How?"

"What do you want me to do to prove it to you?"

"I don't know..."

Hyde inched closer. He didn't what made him want to come closer. He looked straight in her eyes.

"Tell me." He said. He drew in closer as Adira backed away until she hit the bed.

"I said I don't know..." she said quietly. He drew closer and closer looking her in the eye and then for a moment to her lips, then back to her eyes.

Adira's heart beated frantically as she stared into Hyde's green eyes. She never noticed how beautiful they were. Closer and closer they got. Then Hyde stop inches before reaching her face realizing how close he was. He was going to pull away but stopped when Adira leaned for their lips touching each other. A kiss....

After Adira realized what she had done she quickly pulled back and looked away bewildered at what she done. She brought her cold shaking fingers up to her lips. Suddenly Hyde grabbed her head and kissed her passionately as if she would disappear. Slowly they both melted into the kiss. Hyde put his hands on Adira's waist drawing her closer and closer to him. They both got on their knees as the kiss deepend. Adira then drew her hand around Hyde's neck wanting more. The coldness of Adira's fingers startled Hyde as he opened his mouth to which their tounges connected allowing for more intamnacy. They pulled each other more closely their feelings going out of control, them clearly not thinking, just driven by emotions.

And them this moment was broken when Adira broke the kiss to breathe breathing heavily. They rested their forheads against each other breathing heavily. And then when their eyes met, they realized what they had done. Both of their eyes widend.H yde's heart pounded against his chest. He quickly got up left hurriedly as he realized what he had done.

Adira touched her lips surprised, her heart beating erradicately. Hyde closed the door behind him. He then leaned against wall slowly sliding down it to sit down. He held his chest where his heart pounded hard trying to calm it.

" I kissed her." He whispered.

First kisses are always special moments for everyone. You may forget the many kisses that happen in your life but not the first kiss. For these two, their first kiss would always be something they would never forget, because even though they knew in their minds that it was wrong, in their hearts, they couldn't help but feel like it felt so right.

End of chapter 25

A.N

BOOM BABY! Two chapters. Well hoped you like this chapter. Hehehehe. First kiss XD