Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"He told me he would spare her. I asked him to. She'll be ok." Hyde said as he was in his wheelchair still healing from the wounds he received a month ago. He looked at Wade who was sitting on a chair looking out the window. Wade was lifeless. His lips were dry. He had pale skin. His hair was long. He hadn't took a shower in a long time. He hadn't spoke to anyone. He hadn't left his room. Everysince that traumatic day, Wade became lifeless. His eyes were red. He didn't say anything back to Hyde. He didn't even look at him.

Hyde cried as he tried to comfort Wade. Hyde was sad about his mother. He didn't want his father to kill his mom. He begged until his father vowed to not kill her. He didn't want to lose his mom nor his brother. Hyde eventuallly left as he wheeled himself back to his room. His heart hurt. He didn't want anything to be like this. Everything was happy, then suddenly it was all broken. Hyde felt so alone. Alone. There was no one.

That night big news came along. All 4 alphas of the alliance, including Alpha Woods, launched an attack on Alpha Row, Tyler's father. That night, the 4 alphas took their pack warriors and destroyed Alpha's Row's territory. This took course in 3 days. Everybody in Alpha's Row's pack was captured then caged in wooden crates.

Hyde and every bystander, of course who didn't know of the plan were shocked and bewildered. That night when Alpha Woods came back to his pack Hyde questioned him in his study.

"Father!" Hyde question, "Why did you go attack Alpha Row and his pack?" Hyde felt worried for Tyler and Angela. Though they weren't on good terms, Hyde still cared for them.

Alpha Woods rubbed his forhead in frustration. "Hyde don't bother me with questions now. Please"

"Dad? Tell me." Hyde asked in desperation.

"HYDE I SAID NO!" Alpha Woods screamed as he punched his desk making Hyde jump. "I'm sorry Hyde." he said as he sat back down on his chair. "Just please, not now. Go away." he said sadly.

Hyde gave out a frustrated sigh and wheeled himself out. That night Hyde went to go see Alpha's Row's caputred pack. He had a pack member guide him. He wheeled himself down the hundreds of crates that held prisioners. He could hear the cries and the pleas for help. He wheeled himself along feeling uneasy, sorrowful, and empathy. He suddenly stopped when he heard a familiar soft cry. He wheeled himself toward the sound. He stopped in front of the crate. Guilt, sadness. Hyde felt terrible as he stared down at his rival who was comforting his own sisters. Thier clothes was all dirtied, they had dirt on them, and they looked so scared. Tyler had tried to hide his fear, but it was too impossible.

When Tyler had noticed Hyde was there, he instantly flared up in anger. "What? You mighty and proud now since this happend?" he asked.

"No." Hyde said scared.

"Get out of here!" Tyler screamed.

Hyde scared by the sudden outburst suddenly felt weak. He went back as he didn't want to see anymore feeling..... He didn't know what he felt.

A week passed. Finnally the verdict was passed. An annouccement was made. Alpha Row and his family were to be executed. It was determined that his so called mate, that had never made an appearnce was a witch. In this world, witches were taboo and were forbidden to be associated with at all. That was the only conclusion as to why Alpha's Row's son had the strange ability to see the future. Since this law was broken, it was worthy of death. Alpha Row's pack would be pardoned but be ruled by a new alpha. This alpha's name would be Alpha Wade Black. This postion was fought for desperately by Alpha Woods who made sure that the other Alphas knew of HIS Dominace.