Chapter 44

Hyde stared at Adira as he told her of Wade departure. She looked at him and slowly sighed then looked out the window. Hyde wasn't sure how to react.
"I hope he find happiness." She said.
Hyde looked down, "I believe that's what he intends to do."
Afterwards there was silence. A peaceful silence. She continued looking out the window and Hyde continued to stare at her.
"Don't stare too long. You might get bored of my face." Adira jokes.
"Never." Hyde said. Suddenly realizing what he just said, Hyde looked away shyly. "I need to go." He said as he stood up and started to leave.
"Where?" Adira asked.
"To see Tyler." Hyde said. Adira didn't ask anymore. After Hyde closed the door behind himself he ran to the closest bathroom. He quickly turned on the sink to allow the cold running water to fall and splashed it on his red flushed face. He looked at himself in the mirror.
"My gosh." He whispered to himself, "that was so cringy." He was embarrassed of himself.
Afterwards he made his way towards Tyler's room. He opened the door and layer on Tyler's bed as Tyler was finishing some documents on his bed.
"What's up with you?" Tyler asked.
"I want to get married, but I might get rejected. Should I go for it?" Hyde said.
Tyler looked up from his documents shocked "What the heck? Forreal?"
"I'm in love."
"I understand that but your honesty scares me. Are you really Hyde?" Tyler said as stood up and came to Hyde. He then pinched Hyde's cheek to which Hyde slapped his hand and gave him a cold glare. "You're whipped" Tyler said and went back down to his desk and continued with his work. "Do what you want."
"But I don't know how Adira feels towards me. She might say no."
"And so what?" Tyler asked.
"I'm scared. I don't think she loves me."
Tyler made a scrunching face. He then shook his head. "Get out"
Hyde looked at Tyler bewildered. "Wha-"
Tyler got up and picked up Hyde by his shirt and dragged his out to which Hyde was perplexed."
"What the hecka re you doing!" Hyde questioned
"You piss me off. You're so freakin blind I swear." Tyler said. He pushed Hyde out of his room.
"Forreal dude!" Hyde said as he looked at Tyler angrily.
"Propose. Stop wasting my time with this oh Adira doesn't live crap because we all know that she doe-" Tyler coughed. "See ya." He then slammed the door in Hyde's face.
Hyde looked at Tyler confused. Here he was confessing his true feelings and Tyler just basically threw him out. Hyde sighed.
Suddenly Tyler opened the door and stuck his head out again. "She loves you you fool." Tyler then slammed the doors again.
Hyde look more confused. "What" he whisped

A.N.
I'm tired. 1 more chapter. Don't expect fast update. Sorry.