Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Hyde indeed kept his promise. He kept his mouth shut about the encounter with Wade and the rougue. From time to time he could feel Wade's eyes wander around him. His stare made Hyde shudder making him feel distant towards Wade. They screamed warnings. Even if he wanted to tell, he couldn't because he was scared. But when they would meet one on one Wade treateed Hyde normally with kindness and care.

Finnaly the yearly werewolf ball came. Hyde was dressed elegantly and leaned on the staircase watching everyone dance. His eyes finnally came upon a peach dress. He smirked slightly. "Huhuhuhuhu" he chuckled. He crept silently towards on the way grabbing a cake from a nearby table. Then silently then all at once he smashed the cake upon her head.

He laughed a very provoking laugh as he grabbed his stomach and tears fell out. He pointed at her as many around stared at the boy in disapproval. He looked up at her eyes that were teary. Her hair had icing in it. The beauty with menacing eyes looked embarrassed and sad. Suddenly she started bawling, surprising the young Hyde.

"Angela? Are you ok. It was just a prank." he held his hands up in defense. Suddenly his stomach feel and he didn't feel so mighty anymore. He felt guilty.

"HYDE WOODS!" Tyler screamed from across the ballroom. Tyler marched up to Hyde and grabbed his collar. He suddenly pushed Hyde into a pillar.

"You little sleezebag!" Suddenly Alpha woods came into the scene and pulled Tyler away. Afterwards, Alpha Woods gave a apologetic to Tyler and Angela's father as Tyler's goonies held Tyler back as he was screaming and fighting against them.

"Hyde, apologize to Miss Angela." Alpha Woods said.

"But- but... I didn't do anything."

"Go!" he commanded. Hyde shuddered in fear and shamefully walked up to Angela.

"Sorry." he said softly. He then walked away defeated. "I just wanted to have some fun since no one plays with me." he said softly to his father and then walked out of the ballroom doors. Soon everyone started chatting again as if nothing happened.

Angela heard soft clicks on the marble floor. She felt a warm presence near her. Wade bent down next to her. He handed a soft handkerchief to her. "For you." he said. "Forgive Hyde. He's still young and childish. He's not very good at expressing his feelings, but he's a nice boy." He smiled a friendly smile at Angela. He got up and held his hand out for her. She shyfully took it as he helped her up.

"Thank you Wade."

"No problem." he said. He walked away towards the way Hyde left to. Angela blushed as she could still feel his warmth lingering in her hands.

Hyde sneered at her as he saw her smile outside the building windows. "Huhuhu little miss Avocado, you sure won't be smiling much after I get through with you." he huffed. He then walked to the gardens to sleep.

Wade walked to the garden to where Hyde was sleeping. He flicked Hyde's forehead as Hyde woke up angrily. "What the heck!" he yelled clearly annoyed.

"You're such a brat!" Wade said as he flicked Hyde's forehead again.

"Stop!" Hyde said as he pushed Wade away.

"Admit it, you like her don't you."

"Me like Miss Avocado. No thank you. Tyler says we are gonna be mates, you know with his stupid fortune telling thing, but I don't want to be. She's really ugly."

"Oh Boy! You sure do got a lot to learn." Wade said as he slightly patted Hyde on the back.

"But that Tyler, I'm gonna knock his teeth in. Just because he has more friends than me doesn't mean he cooler. I mean I have lots of more friends than he has." Hyde said contradicting himself.