Let me explore you

So,it was 5pm and I got nothing to do.I decided to go to Sir James apartment yeahhh you know,to finish what we started.

I grabbed a hoodie and went straight to his apartment

"Baby,Its me"I said and pressing the bell button
"Gisele?"he said and open the door.

"You came here early..Why? you miss me"he said
"Can you put on some clothes?"i said."Like you never see me like this"he smirked
"Yeah..whatever just quickly finish what we started at school"i said and he nodded.

He carried me with the bridal style and push me on the bed.
He took of his pants and came ontop of me.He took off me hoodie and threw it away.He kiss me and stuck in his tongue inside my mouth.Then he slowly pull my pants and took of my bra.So again..we are both NAKED.

He gently kiss me on my forehead and down to my neck.
He sucks my nipple and i gave out a soft moan.He laughed.
He went down to my vagina and start licking it.

Then he stands infront of me and put on a condom.I was just enjoying the view,hahaha.
Then he was ontop of me,again
he leans a kiss on my vagina and stuck in his finger inside my vagina."Ohh shitt!!!,Harder!"i said and he stuck in for of his fingers and it was so wet.He pulled it out and stuck his penis inside my vagina and i moan.The bed was shaking like it was going to break down
"mmhhhh..oh baby don't stop,look what you've started"I said.

So,We sort of making out and having sex for 15 minutes

He then pulled out and look into my eyes."Wait for a second "he walk away from me and i nodded.He went to the bathroom and took a fresh condom."Can you help me took off this condom? i want to change into a new one"he asked and i nodded.So I came closer to him and took it off slowly.

After he changed into a new condom,we continued making out and having sex until 8pm.

Then he stopped kissing me and pull out his penis.Then he pulled a blanket and hugged me tight and we fell asleep beside each other.

*The next morning*
It was Saturday,Yeahh
I woke up on James arms.He waa still sleeping. I walk into the washroom.Then I felt something inside my vagina.
"Ouch,it hurts whats that thing inside me?!!"i cried and james ran into the washroom.
"What happend?"he ask
"I felt something inside me"i said
"Let me take a look"he said and i was laying on the floor and he open my vagina..

"Oh my god!"he said
"What?"i asked him as he widened his eyes
"The...THE CONDOM WAS STUCKED INSIDE YOUR VAGINA!"He said
"What?!! what if it broke inside and i get pregnant??!!"