Our Love Story

After we finished unpacking,we sleep on the comfy bed.We then fell asleep and woke up at 6pm

"Baby,wake up"Nate wakes me up and kiss me."Okay...I'll wash up first"I said and he nodded.

After Gisele Wash up
"What should i wear?"I asked myself."Uhuhh..I'll wear this"I decided to wear a black fancy sexy dress.Nate can see my breast if i wear it.

After 10 minutes i make up and wear my dress,I went downstairs and saw Sir Nate wearing a black tuxedo that match my dress.I can see he is staring at my breast and widened his mouth and eyes.

"You look stunning,baby"He said and i smirked."You look sexy and hot in that tuxedo"i said and he's blushing."So we will go out for dinner at an expensive restaurant"he said and i smiled.
We walk out that house and he runs towards his Porsche and open the door for me."My Lady.."he said as i came inside his Porsche."Such a gentleman"i said and he chuckle.

At The Restaurant

It's been 30 minutes since we arrived.We talk a random facts about ourselves.

"My name is Gisele Collins,I am 19 years old.I was born on 16th October.I love to make out with you.I want to have a baby boy as my first child and have an amazing job..so your turn baby "I said.

"My name is Nate Dimarco,23 years old.Born on 20th October.I love to eat desserts and drink watermelon juice.I would love to have a baby boy with you and name him Alex Dimarco and if the baby is a girl,You are the one who give her a name"he said

"I love to choose a name.I want it to be Sky Dimarco"i said

"Sky..what a beautiful name.So to achieve that,you have to stop eating the birth control pills and have sex on you ovulation day."he said and i chuckle

"Yeahh.I'll stop.I have a question "i said

"What is it?"he said

"What is the prove that you love me? I just wanna know"i said

"I'll die for you.I will always make you and our future kids happy.I will always love you until i die.Really i swear.I'll never leave you alone when you need me."he said and my eyes are watery
"I..Really love you,baby.Please don't leave me and i will always love you..no matter what"he said and i hug him tightly and kiss him on his cheek.

"What do you want me to call you if we're married?"he said

"Sweetheart or baby..you?"i asked."I want you to call me baby,just don't call ne sir nate anymore"he said and i nodded.

"So what are you working as in LA? "i asked him.

"Im a biology teacher and i will start working next month.I already find a suitable work for you"he said and i smiled
"What's the job?"i said.
he took out a red little box
Oh god..It's really happening
"My wife..Gisele i know it is too early for you to get married but I love you..will you be my wife and spend the rest of your life with me"he asked.
"Yes yes omg yes,baby.I love you so much"I said and he gave a kiss on my lips.
"When's the wedding?"i asked
"I want it to be as early like next week?"he said and i smile
"alright!I love you baby"i said and we kiss and kiss and leave the restaurant at 8pm.

It was an enjoyable night.
He carry me on his back upstairs to our room and carefully put me on a table like our first sex.
He start to take off my dress and my underwear and lick my vagina.He took off his tuxedo and throw it on the floor.We are ontop of the table and start making out.
"Let's make babies!"he said and i laughed.

[Nate's POV]
I was so horny like her.Just looking at her can turn me on.I put my dick inside her pussy and she starts to moan.We are shaking wildly and i came deeper and deeper.
"Ohhh ahh! ahhhh! ahh! don't stooop baby "she said and i laughed.i am sucking her nipple.It tastes delicious.I carry her to the bed cuz im afraid if she is not comfortable on table

We keep making out and making babies for 4 hours.We can barely breath.It was the best moment in my life.

At 10 pm
"Ohhhh ahhhh..mmmmphh don't stop baby."Gisele said and i laughed."You're not exhausted at all?"i asked."Just a little,but we have to work hard to make babies for our happy family"she said and i nodded.
She was ontop of me and her boobs are hanging infront of my face.She sits on my face and im starting to eat her pussy...
"mmphhh..ahhhhhh! ohhh! baby are you that hungry?"she asked me and i chuckled.She then kiss me on my lips and suck my neck leaving many lovebites everywhere.She's down to my dick and start sucking it.It was fun and we do it again and again.

We fell asleep at 11 still hugging each other and my fingers was inside her pussy.

*One week later*
[Nate's POV]
3rd October
It was our wedding day.
I woke up and she is besides me
"We are getting married today,baby"I said and she slowly opened her beautiful eyes and we make out just for 1 hour before get in our clothes.

Gisele is wearing a fancy stunning white sexy dress.Her middle can be seen if she wears that dress.I am wearing a white expensive tuxedo.

*At the wedding*
I was waiting for Gisele when she came into the hall,my heartbeating so fast.She looks like an angel and her smiled is so hot.She walks toward me and hold my hand.

blablablabla....
"You may kiss the bride"
I pull her closer to me and kiss her gently.Everyone is cheering and clapping their hands.My parents are smiling from ear to ear looking at me and Gisele.

Hey guys so looks like Gisele is ending up with Nate Dimarco.I'm so sorry if their wedding is too early and i don't include the moment they chose the wedding dress and their wedding planning.I just want this story to be simple and keep reading for more sex scene.Just tell me where should they do 'IT'.So the next episode,i will give more information about Nate and Gisele,Toddles!