New Place

Urghhh I hate Monday!
I have to wake up early and study.But atleast im a best student in my school.

I woke up on Sir James arm.I kissed him on his lips and go shower.

I was going to shower then Sir James open the door.
"Can I join You?"he said
"Of Course,but no making out..Im already late for school"i said and he nodded.So we shower together and he keeps licking my butt.Oh god!

After 15 minutes
I quickly put on my school uniform and help sir james with his tie."You look like a good wife,baby"he compliment and i smile."Kiss me before i go to school"i said and we kissed,again."Meet me at the male teacher's washroom at 9am in same cubicle the other day" he said and i nodded.Then I walk to school alone because he goes to works at 8am.

I live at James's apartment for 3 days now and i will be staying at his apartment for months or maybe,forever?

At the past 3 days,We make out,go out dating,having sex and i feel like he's the one im looking for.

*BreakTime*
So,I ran into the washroom and knock the first cubicle because it was locked.

"James?"i said
"Come in,baby"he said
It was just us in the washroom so yeah i don't care if we kiss loud and if i moan loudly.When i came in,he was not wearing anything and already put on his condom.
"Come here,baby "he said and i smile
I quickly took of my school uniform because i wasnt inpatient to make out with him.
He pulled me and took off my bra and slapped my boobs
"Ouch! it hurts baby."i said
"You're Late,you have to make it up afterschool"He said and i nodded.
Then he rub my boob "Sorry,i just cant wait to see you,baby."

Then we make out and have sex like we use to do everyday.

*After 1 hour*
i was facing the wall.Sir james press my boobs on the wall
"Baby,We have to stop this first,I have class after this"he said and pulled out his penis out of my butt."Sigh,yeah you can go.We can continue at home"i said and rolled my eyes from him."Sorry"he backhugged me and squeeze my boobs.
so he quickly put on his clothes and pulled off the condom and threw it at the rubish bin beside the toilet.
"Why are you not dressed?"he ask me."I..uhmm my stomach hurts"i said and he laughed."Okay,just get out from here afterthat okay?"he said "yeah yeah whatever,just get out i really have to-"."Okay okay"he said

So,I was in the washroom for 15 minutes bcuz my stomach really hurts.But i don't care if i fart loudly bcuz it was the boys washroom.so i was still naked.

After 20 minutes in that cubicle without sir james..

I put on my school uniform then quickly go into my class because im late for my history for 10 minutes..Oh godd