Forgive me

After we found out the condom was stuck inside my vagina,Sir James try and keep trying to take it out but it failed.
"It was so deep inside i can't reach it"he said while pulling out his fingers.
"Oh my god! Careful,Babe it really hurts!!!"i cried

So there's no way we are getting it out of me.so,huhhhh..we decided to go to the hospital..

*At hospital*
I was laying on the small bed.Sir James was waiting outside.
so there comes the doctor..
"So hey,My name is Dick"he said
"Oh yeahh,of course "I said with my voice shaking.
he was reading the notes that the nurse left for him.I assume it was why im here.Then he was looking down into my vagina.
"Open up"he said and pointing his fingers at my vagina.

So i don't want to write all this episode just about pulling out the condom..so lets just make it short.The doctor finally got it out like for 30 minutes so let's continue the story after they went back to Sir James Apartment.

*At Sir James Apartment*
we walk inside his room awkwardly.I can say he was feeling guilty that he stuck that thing inside my vagina.

"So,uhmm..I really sorry,Gisele"he said and looking down the floor.
"I knew it hurts but it was an accident.I was really enjoying it that i forgot about that thing,baby"he said and holding back his tears.

"It okay,really.Just Forget about it.Just remember how last night was"I smirked

"Yeah...Do you........want to do it again??"he said

"I want to do it EVERYDAY STARTING TODAY"i said and he nodded

It was 10 am so we went out to eat.Then we went to a small shop and Sir James bought a box full of condom.He sure Really want to do it EVERYDAY..

just for you information
Gisele is 18 years old and Sir James was 24 Years old.Gisele and Sir James parents are already gone so there's nothing to worry about.

Back to The Story

We went to a park and sat on a bench.Then,Sir James's knee was on the ground and he took out a red box.When he opened it was a ring with a big bright diamond on it.Hehh you know sir james is very wealthy bcuz he inherited all his parents properties and money.So he doesn't care about spending money."Will you be my girlfriend and spend the rest of your life afterschool with me?"he said."Oh my gosh,Of course yes!"I said and he smile.Then he stands up infront of me."Thanks Goodness you accept me"he said."I really love you baby,i don't want to let you go.I just want to wake up on your arm everyday.That moment u press your lips against mine,oh godd i will never forget it and yesterday you make out with me for 2 hours...I'll never forget about it" I said and kiss his lips passionately.Then we hugged each other and watch the sun sets together.