New Boyfriend? [Part 2]

So i told Sir James that im going to have detention class.
"I'm sorry i got you into this situation,babe."he said
"No,it was me.I was really enjoying it too" i replied.
"Just go straight to our apartment after that and don't stare at Sir Nate too long..although he's good looking"he said and i laughed
"You're more charming than him.I'll be home as early as i can"i said and we kissed before i go to the detention class

*At Detention Class*
"Sit!"Sir Nate said and i quickly get into my sit.

"I know what is going on between you and Sir James so don't lie at me"he smirked.
"What are you talking about sir?"i said."Stop pretending you don't know! I know you make out with him everyday at the cubicle!! You're such a loud kisser"he said.
"So? why do you care if i am a loud kisser?"i asked.
"I don't want people to hear it when WE kiss"he said and i laughed.
"Why am i going to kiss you?"I asked.
"Because I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU"he replied and my heart is beating so fast.I just don't know why are my teachers in love with me?
"Wwhat aarre you-"I was gonna finish my sentence then he covered my mouth with a blanket that i think contains poison and make me unconscious.

[Sir Nate's POV]
I locked the door and closed the windows with curtains.Gisele was lying on the floor and i carry her and put her on the teacher's table.

I start to take off all the things that are covering my body parts.
I gently kiss her warm lips.She really looks stunning although she's unconscious.
I took off her uniform and pulled down her underwear.It was so wet.I can tell that she was having sex with JAMES!
My heart was burning with envy.I wildly unhook her bra and slap her breast."Baby,Why did you make out with James?You already have me..You don't need anyone else"i said and keep slapping her breast until it turns red.

I quickly put on a condom and get ontop of her.We both are lying on the teacher's table.I kiss her as much as i want then down into her neck and down into her navel and finally..i licked her wet pussy.Then I put my dick inside her pussy and shaking it wildly."Oh yeah baby!!"i cried.
"With poisoning is the only thing i can do to have sex with you.It's so wonderful but it will be much wonderfuller if you're moaning right now"i said looking down my dick.

"After 1 hour"
So Im still inside her.She's still sleeping but i think i have to pull out and took off the condom.
So i took it off and keep the condom to prove that i have IT with her.
"Wwwhatt happened?"Gisele said and slowly waking up from the table.
"Why we are naked?!!"she said and i proudly shows off the condom.
"Oh my god,why are you doing this to me? i already have boyfriend and you have to live with it" Gisele said.

"You already have me besides you and i already explore you more than before,baby.I really adore you.You're so cute and sexy.You're butt is so hot and i can't stop sucking your nipple just now"i said and looking on her breast.She covers her nipple and rolled her eyes from me.
"What's the matter,sweetheart"i asked.
"How am i going to explain to Sir James after this?"She asked

"You don't have to.Let's just keep it secret and a little bit scandalous"I said

[Gisele POV]
I get puzzled.
actually,I am in love with the both of them.I just..don't know why.My heart beating so fast when i am looking into their eyes.

"uhmm..i ddont thinkk it is a great idea"I said
"Sigh,really?you can leave him and follow me to LA we can move there and you don't have to study anymore but just be my wife and we will live happily"he said."Just give me 3 days I'll think about it"i said and we nodded.

"So now can we..."he said
"We what?make out?"i asked and he nodded.

"Okay lets just get out of here and make out somewhere else"i said and we quickly put on our clothes.

*At Sir Nate's house*
We arrived at his house 10 minutes because his house is just near to the school.

"Is your parents here?"i asked
"Yeah,but don't worry they will not bother us"he said and unlock the door

"I'm home mom!"He shouted and his mom came out of her bedroom."You bring your girlfriend?What's her name?"his mom said.
"This is Gisele.She's not my gf.She's here to study with me for 3 hours so dont bother us"he said and his mom nodded."Do you have any clothes that will fit her?She's smelly"He said and his mom nodded."I'll get it and put it inside the washroom.you can change there Gisele"His mom said to me."Yeah Thanks Mrs Dimarco"i replied

*At Sir Nate's room*
"You're room is so big,baby"i said and he nodded.

He kiss me and push me on the bed.He wildly took of all his clothes and took off my school uniform.We were both naked.

He doesn't stop kissing me and he was going down to my vagina

[Sir Nate's POV]
I kiss her wildly non stop and took a condom from my pocket."You don't need it.I already ate birth control pill"She said and i smirked.

I took a deep breath and put my dick inside her pussy.She moan and moan loudly "Ohhh...mmmhh..ahhhh!"she moan and i slapped her boobs."Shh,my mom will hear it sorry babe."i said and she nodded.

then I stopped kissing her lips and start licking and sucking her nipple.I press her boobs and keep doing it for 3 hours

*After 3 hours*
"Umm...ahhh don't stop baby lets just do this forever"Gisele said and i smirked."You're sooo horny babe."i said and she's blushing.
We were on the doggy style sex position and i was behind her putting my dick inside her pussy.

Then I pulled my dick out and carry Gisele.Her legs was on my waist and she wraps her hands around my neck.I push her back on the door and start kissing her neck and sucking her nipple.She moan softly and When i look st the clock,It was already 3 hours we were having sex!
Oh my god,I never did this to my wife before.She's just a scumbag and she only wants my money.

"Uhmm babe"i said
"umm?"she replied
"Don't you think you should live?"I said and look down my dick.
"Sigh,I was really enjoying it with you.Sir james is so boring.His sex position was the same since we make out for 1 month"she said and i laughed.
"We can do whatever sex position you want,baby."I said
"I want the position that will convince a baby boy."She said and i smirked.
"Can i call him through your phone?my battery's dead"she asked and i nodded.

[Gisele POV]
"Hello,baby?"I said and i heard moans and kissing sound.

"This is James's girlfriend,who's this?"a girl said

*The background sounds like their having a steamy sex*

"Who's that baby,give me the phone"a guy said
"Hello?"The guy said
"It's me,your girlfriend,Gisele that who seems you forgot you rascal!! "i said and tears was falling down my cheeks.
"Gggisle?I..uhmm"he said.
"JUST FORGET IT AND DON'T TRY TO CONTACT OR TALK TO ME AGAIN!!"I cried and turn off the phone..

"James is cheating on me.I can't believe it"i said sadly

"Come here baabyy"Nate said and hugged me tightly.
"I love you and i will never do that such thing! i hate it when people cheated"He said and calm me down.
"You can stay here if you want"he said and i nodded.He smiled and carry me with the bridal style."Let's take a bath together"he said and i laughed

*For your info,we are still naked*

So hey guys!
Uh oh looks like That James is cheating on you.Will Gisele leave New York and move to LA with Nate?Find it out in the next episode!

Do you love it i make sex scene in every chapter?please let me know!
Lots of Love- Lola