New Boyfriend? [Part 1]

*Break Time*
So,Just like i normally do..
I ran quickly to the store and saw Sir James looking at me behind the store

"Let's get inside"he said and unlock the door.
I was shocked looking at that place.It doesn't look like a store.It looks live a 5 star hotel.

"Wow,This place is amazing"i said amusingly

"Whatever,let do our business,baby"he said.

[It sounds weird but inside the store has a big bed and a television.It was Sir James idea]

*Back to the story*

This time,I feel excited bcuz im in a new place.Let's just say our sex room.

He took off his shirt,pants and lastly his underwear.He was completely naked and push me on the bed.He came ontop of me and took off my entire school uniform and my underwear.He gently kiss my lips while opening my bra hook.

He starts kissing my breast and sucking my nipple.Then when he was taking a condom i stopped him
"It's okay,baby.I already took pills that will avoid me from getting pregnant so you can come inside me without the condom anymore"i said and then he smiled.

He stucked in his penis inside my vagina.I moan loudly because there's no one there so we don't care having a loud sex sound.

I was so wet,Oh god

When i look at the clock,i realized that time flies fast.It was already 2 hour we having sex!.

I missed 5 periods already.
I think the only reason I'm going to school is to have sex with Sir James although we had it ALMOST EVERYDAY.

We was doing the doggy style sex position then i turned my body around and wrapped my leg on sir James's waist.We was shaking vigorously like the bed is gonna fall down.

"Babe,Im really enjoying it"he said and keep kissing my neck and sucking my nipple.
"Ssooryy but i really have to go.I already missed 5 periods and they might wondering what am i doing"i said.
"Sigh,Okay let me help you put on your bra"he said and i smiled and let him go from my legs.
he grabbed my bra and put on the hooks and pulled me to backhugged me.
"I love you babe,don't forget about it"he said.
"Of course.I love you more than anyone else"I said and quickly put my school uniform.

He kissed me for the last time and i went to my class late.

*At my science class*
"So guys having unprotected sex is very dangerous,you might get pregnant in a very young age"Sir Nate said.

I knocked the door.Oh god my heart was beating so fast.

"Ehem,why are you so late?"Sir Nate said."I,uhmmm....I was having a very bad stomachache"i said."It your stomach has any problems?every day you gave the same excuse.Do you think im gonna believe that you stupid rascal?!!"he cried and tears was falling down my cheeks.My classmates was looking at me with that BICTHY FACE."Detention for 4 hours afterschool!!"he shouted and i nodded.

I went back into my sit and one of the BITCH in my class said "Poor nerd..what happened to your smart brain,whore?"
"Shut the FUCK OFF you bastard!"i said

Tears continue falling down my cheeks.It was my best day and the worst day ever.

I'm sorry if this chapter is short.I will make it longer in the next chapter.Im really sorry if you don't like this story because there's too much sex in the cubicle but i have to.
So let me tell you a bit about Sir Nate

He is a good looking science teacher.He's very wealthy and married 5 years ago but he got divorced because his wife cheated on him.But he doesn't have any children.

Actually..
Sir Nate also have feeling towards Gisele because she is the prettiest and smartest student in their school.But I can't tell you if Gisele also love him yeah you know because Gisele always tell Sir James that She loves him.

So what will happen at the detention class?