My New Life Story

*At the shower*
He lays on the bathtub and i was ontop of him.I was looking into his blue eyes and we started to kiss.He put in his penis inside my
butthole and backhugged me.
He keeps pressing my breast and making out inside the warm water for 10 minutes.

*After 10 minutes*
We were still making out and his penis is still inside my vagina.
"Mmhh..ohhh...ahhhhh! ahhhh! I love this.I llooove it!"i moan and moan continuously and he chuckle."Let's stay in this position forever"he said and bite my neck.I was so wet then i sit on his face bcuz he told me to and he starts eating it.Oh godd!
It feels awesome~
Relationship Goal~(Sort of)

*The Day We leave New York*

"Wake up,baby! it's time!"Sir Nate said and squeezing me breast."Okay,Let's be quick or we will miss our flight"He said and i nodded

"At New York"
What a beautiful place to leave...
"So we will be staying in my house and you don't have to go to school anymore"Nate Said and i smiled.We took a taxi to get to his house.

*At OUR home*
It is so big and looks stunning!

"OMG BABY! THIS HOUSE LOOKS SO FANCY"i said and he laughed.

"This is where we will live in forever"He said and enter the password and quickly get us inside.The living room is too big.The kitchen is clean and fancy and the lastly our room..

There a television,make up room,closet and a big king bed inside our bedroom.It is the best house i live in in my life.

"Do u like it,Gisele?"he asked
"Duh,of course i love it!"I replied and he laughed."We better unpack our things then we can sleep and tonight we are going out so get dress fancy and sexy"he said and i nodded.