Just a prank

It's Weekend and im 8 months pregnant now.My baby bump is so huge.Im going to give birth next month.Today Nate is busy marking paper and i feel lonely.So i decided to cook.
"Baby,Im going to cook lunch"i said and he nodded.He looks like he doesn't care about me.So i went downstairs and cook his favorite meals.

After 30 minutes
I felt pain behind my back because I'm standing for an hour and finally i finish cooking.

"Baby,lunch is ready!"i said but he didn't answer.he made me feel lonely,sad,hurt and i want to prank him that im in a labor so i went upstairs inside my room and saw his sleep on his working table.I poured half glass of water and pretend my water broke.
"Ohh my god!!!"i scream and sitting on the floor
"ahhh!!! Baby wake up!!"i said and he woke up."What happened?"he said and he was shocked looking at the water."MY WATER JUST BROKE!!AHHHH AHHHHH!!!! IT HURTS ALOT!!!"i screamed.
"WTF?!HOW COME?YOU SHOULD DELIVER THE BABY NEXT MONTH?!!"He said."I dont know!! Get me on the bed"i said and he carried me to the bed.I opened my legs widely so he can see my vagina."Ahhhh!!"i said and i pretend im going to give birth to the baby.I took a deep breath and pretending to push the baby down."Ahhhhh OMG!!"
"Why?! Does it hurts?"."It is just a prank hahahahhaha" i laughed and he is ontop of me.
"I just feel lonely.I just start thinking you don't love us anymore and i an crying"i said and he hold me tightly."Im sorry for making you feel that way.It just exam is coming and i have to make sure my student are ready"he said and i nodded lightly."Just please understand me,Next month i will take a month holiday just for you and our love okay?"he said and i nodded

It was the first time i felt that Nate doesn't love me anymore.He doesn't care about me and our baby but i really needs him on this moment i just hope he knows that we are the important things in his life..
I just feel that he starts to change.
We never kiss and making out again...I just hope i can turn back time when he begged me to leave sir james.