chapter 1

Weirdo!
  Freak!
  Psycho!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(y/n)'s pov~
I have never understood why other people couldn't see what I could. People thought I was crazy because I could see things they couldn't understand and I hated it. And the worst thing was that I never had somebody that cared about me enough to protect me. Nobody knows how I got that ability or how they called "A gift". But what made it worst, was the way people treated me, mostly at school.

*************

     Today was another fucking day that I had to go to school, I got my backpack and started to head downstairs to the kitchen and like always my parents were asleep. I made some quick breakfast and started to head out but stopped when I heard a noise upstairs. I ignored it and quickly left the house and head to school.
Something unfortunate was that I lived close the school so I took less time to arrive. As I enter the school ground I started to hear small whispers and looks that where directed towards me. All around the school, I was known yet I didn't have many friends. There was only one person that I counted as a friend and it was (friends name), but my mind was telling me otherwise. That she was only my friend out off pitty and that her thoughts on me were just like everyone's else, that I was an insane person.
As I step into the school ground, I hear someone yelling at me.
"Hey (y/n)!!" The voice belonged to (f/n) so I stop walking and faced her,
"Well, hi there (f/n)," I took a better look at her face and noticed she had a huge grin.
"What do you have in your mind?" Her grin only became wider,
"Nothing~"
"Just spit it out!"
" Fine. What I was thinking was off an article I just read a few days ago."
"So?"
"That school has the highest scores and people from all over the world. I mean literally, people from every country in the world. Not only that but it's also known as a school with many gifted students! Like you!"
I didn't really like the idea but she seemed really happy about it so why not give it a chance. I put my hand under my chin and lifted my head up while humming slightly. "And I am guessing you want me to look into it, right?" She nodded with such excitement that she made me crack a smile. As we finish our conversation the bell rings in time so we started to walk into the hallway and separated to head towards our classes.

~ ~~~time skip until the last classe~~~~~

   The day was going like any other day which was terrible and on top of that I still have 20 minutes before the bell rings and I taste the sweet freedom. The teacher cleared her throat to grab everyone's attention and spoke loudly."I will be right back, I want you working. " Yelling could be heard on the halls which followed with some loud footsteps. Everyone stayed quiet and silently agreed with the teacher. Right after she left the room the class filled the with whispers from the girls and yells from the boys. At one moment I was able to hear some of the conversations but I caught one in particular. They were the girl's conversation and I noticed that they were talking about me. but I simply pay no mind to what they were talking about so I just decided to take out a small sketchbook and start to draw.

Small clicks could be heard walking towards me and stopped in front of my desk. I still didn't look up to see who it was. Until a smooth hand that was filled with makeup powder, slammed against my desk. That's when I noticed that it was Jocelyn, one of the people that took a liking to bother me.
"As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?" Her comment made the classroom roar with laughter but it didn't bother me as much as she wanted it to so she just kept them coming.
"Ah! I see the fuck-up fairy has visited us again!" I had the last straw with her! I lift my head and gave her a small smile,
"You know at least there's one thing good about your body – it's not as ugly as your face." The entire class just burst out laughing and yelling some 'Oh'. Jocelyn's face became a tomato red with anger. She grabbed me by the hem of my (f/c) shirt and pulled me out of my sit.
  "You know, freaks like you shouldn't talk like that to people who are superior to them." Now she was getting on my nerves.
"Hey Jocelyn, is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?" After that comment, she threw a punch towards my stomach and got really close to my ear.
"You should know your place," Her voice trembled with anger. After making me lose my air, she tossed me to the floor and I swear I could beat her up right now and right here. I stood back up with my hand in the area that she gave the punch. I glare at her and slapped her. And it wasn't any type of slap, it was a bitch slap. After I hit her all my classmates just stared at me. Her head was tilted towards the side I slapped her. Her face was red and warm, her eyes were glaring at me as she slowly walked right towards me and the next thing I knew I was on the floor with a bleeding nose. I guided my hand towards my now bleeding nose and looked up at her glaring. Without warning, they all started to kick me on the floor none stop. This went on for a few seconds until we all heard the teacher yell at them,