Halloween special!!!!!!!

THIS DOESNT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY!!!

So i decide to do a special for Halloween, and why not. =w= Lets start this!!!!!

For this i use the Halloween special on Hetalia, so that means the Nordics are dress as pirates....... and if you have not watch it...... here is the promortion. i saw the episode but they took it down. so here is a link to were you can watch it:     https://vimeo.com/173801222

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal pov~

It's before the night falls (y/n) start to get ready to go to her boyfriend's house, Norway did not wanted to tell her what he is gonna dress as, so she decide to dress as a pirate. She only needs to find her hat an she will be complete  dressing her self. (picture in the top .w. i'm too lazy to describe) 

After finishing dressing she hears the door bell, so she decides to go and open even if they were only kids already asking for candy. She opens the door and she sees Denmark in the door with a  big smile towards at her. "you look beautiful (y/n)~" he says looking at her from up and down "you know if Norway knows what you are doing he will choke you." (y/n) says to Danish man. Since Denmark has try to flirt with (y/n), and what he gets is always the same, he gets a punch from her or he starts to get choke by Norway. 

(y/n)s pov~

Both of us start to head towards the since we are going to his house then form there if everybody is ready we are going to go and have a little of fun, like if we where small kids.  Even if Iceland would say 'aren't we old to go trick or treat?'. We get in the car and in the back i could see Finland dress as a skeleton pirate. "ah (y/n)-san you dress like a us!" he says but his voice can't be hear right since he has a mask on. "oh really? So the other dress as pirates too?" i say looking back. 

The rest of the way to there house was making jokes and singing some Halloween songs. "We are here" Dane says while he gets out of the car, Finland and me do the same. As we go inside i saw Hanatamago next to Sweden and it has a small hat that makes her look super cute more then what she is, and Finland was correct, all of them are dress as pirates.  Iceland is dress as a helper of a pirate, Sweden same but he as a skeleton shirt, Finland has a skeleton mask with the pirate costume, Denmark has the typical pirate costume but he has some fake blood in his mouth and some dirt in his face, and then there is my boyfriend, he keeps his  barrette on and he has a light blue and white pirate costume.

 "Hi guys" i say to the others, the all look at me "so you dress just like us" Norway says to me while walking towards me. "well... you did not told me what you were gonna dress so i dress like this" i say looking at him and huff my cheeks, you can tell he wanted to smile but he is trying to hide it.

~~~~~~~small time skip~~~~~~~

"HA!! Why don't we make groups of 2 and get to different area?" Dane says to us as he looks at Norway while saying it. "yeah why don't we?" i say "Then here are the groups: Finland with Sweden, Norway with (y/n), and Iceland you are with me!" he says and all nod in response, as some of us start to leave i go to Iceland. "i feel bad for you" is all i say before leaving him with Dane. 

"where should we go?" i say as both of us are walking in a big street. "how about a to the hunted house." he says point in to a abandoned house "that is not a hunted house" i say looking at his blue eyes with a worry look. "But it will be fun" he says to me while he grabs my hand and start walking towards the abandoned house. As we enter the house we can hear some girls giggles in the halls. 

"oh look who is here." one voice says and then we start to hear the giggles but this time you could here male laughing too. "N-Norway i'm scare" i say as i cling to his arm. "don't worry. I bet they guys are trying to scare us." he answers to me and looks at me with a small smile on his face.