Chapter 10

Last chapter:

"hey England?" i say looking at were the girl's "yes poppet?" "I was wondering if you have a kid in the house?" "no, why?" he says and then looks at were i'm staring, i think he sees it too since his eyes widen when he look over were i'm looking. "Trust me poppet we do not have a kid here?" He says as he turns around to see me. "do......n't.......do......it.................you will.......regret .......it........." the girl says and then she disappear. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n)s pov~

I start to wake up by the sound of something being hit or some knock in my door, it can't be  Alfred since today we don't have school, it's Saturday so we don't go to school. I get up from my bed and I walk towards still in my (f/c) pj's that have some decoration in it. I open the door and i see England/Arthur. "how did you know were i live?" i ask still half sleep "well love in the papers there your phone number and the place you live on" he answers, I open the door more so that he can enter. "so what do you need Arthur?" i say while i start to get in the kitchen to do some breakfast. 

"well  i only wanted to know if you were okay" he says and i look at him with are-you-kidding look, he only nods 'no'. "some things have been happening and i have a bad feeling. So i wanted to know if you were all right love" he says  "hey Arthur do you want something to eat or some drink?" i say while i stick my head out of the kitchen "Do you have tea?" "yes i do" "then tea please" i get in the kitchen and start making some hot chocolate and tea to drink, since i'm making some pancakes to eat. "so what has been going on?" i ask as i give him the tea. "Thank you love, well...... just forget it."  he says looking at the tea and taking a sip of it. 

After he left i start to do my pancakes and more hot chocolate to drink. I start to make it when i hear a knock  on the door and when i open it and see Norway. "Oh hi" i say and and smile  and let him pass. "do you need something? since you did not told me or text me that you where going to come to my place." i say, as he enter i start to feel my heart starting to beat a little more fast than usual. He doesn't say anything to me he only enter and look at me. "i'm sorry if you want me i can leave" he says, i shuck my head "no...Is that it kinda surprise me that you came." i say looking at the floor, i could feel my face heat up. "do you want pancakes?" i say still with my head down, after a while of looking into the floor i feel a hand in my head patting me softly. "yes please. and next time i will tell you since you look like you just woke up" he says and i look at him into his blue dull eyes and smile at him. 'I love how he try's to hide his emotions, but if you really look deep into his eyes you can see some emotion in him' i think to my self as i walk into the kitchen.

 "well Luk-" i was cut off by him "you can call me Norway since you already know about us." he says "well Norway yes i just woke up. England came to check on me but he did not told me why...Do you know why?" i say while i'm cooking, then i turn around to see him noding's 'no'. "how many pancakes do you want?"    "1 please" As he sits i was already doing his pancakes since i had already start doing mine.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

After we eat breakfast we start to talk about different thing, but i was doing most of the talking here. "wait here i need to change my self into more proper clothing." i say walking towards the bathroom. What i'm going to put is a blue shirt, black pants and my black shoes so i let my hair down for a while, since i always have my hair pick't up in a pony tale or a trensa, but most of the time i have it in a pony tale.

As i get out of the bathroom i start to hear  to hear some noise in the room, as if somebody is fighting, so i decide to check on him but he is not in the leaving room. The place being a big mess, like if a tornado pass through the leaving room. I look over the kitchen to see some blood in the floor, I start to follow the trail of blood only to guide me to a sofa that is close to the closet. I start to hear some foot steps and i see a male figure behind me, before i could turn around i see the same woman i saw in the mirror, a piece of cloth cover my mouth and my nose also a hand grab mine and keep them from moving. After a few seconds i got knockout.

Norway's pov~ while you are in the bathroom changing~~~ 

(y/n) when to change since she was in her PJ, the reason that  i came to her house mostly because i had a bad feeling and it seems that not only me but also England got the feeling of something wrong. One thing that i did not know is that she could cook so good.

 I start to hear some noise behind so i turn around and i see 2p Denmark with his weapon about to hit me, and he did.But he is not alone he is with other 2 people, i know one and that is the 2p of Iceland. Both of us start to fight, he did hit me and cut some places, some are really deep and some are just cuts in the surface.  As i get more weak I get more hits. Icelands 2p grabs me and he covers my mouth with his own hand and he gets me into the closet with me, while 2p Denmark  hides somewhere else in the room. I see (y/n) getting out of the bathroom all change and looking really pretty. She starts to look at the place and follows my path of blood on the floor, the i see 2p Dane get behind her and put a piece of cloth in her mouth to knock her out but in front of (y/n) is her is a girl that it might be her 2p.

After knocking her out the carry her and got into the mirror, 2p Iceland let me go and follow them, while i'm in the floor bleeding and trying not to bleed a lot. After they left i start to get up and i get my phone out, to call the guys.  "hello?" i hear  Finland's voice "Hey Finland. Do you ugh...know were (y/n) lives?" i ask struggling a little bit "yes i do. Why what happen?!" i could hear his preoccupation in his voice. "i will tell you later....ugh...but first come over here." i say before hanging the phone and try to stop the bleeding.

'Great they took (y/n) with them......what i'm i going to do?' i though to my self as i stand up and start to go to the door that way i would know when Finland comes and helps me with all this bruises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!!! last chapter i made it obviously on who as the ones attacking. But the small girl will not show until next chapter.......i hope.........and i think? yeah i think she will not

Well i bye and wait for next chapter.

What are they going to do to you reader? Why not find out next chapter. :3

Lili out~