chapter 3

Last chapter:

  'Fantastic I have P.E before lunch' I think to myself. I look at the clock and it's 9:06 p.m, I look at the bed and start to walk towards it. I feel my body fall down to the bed "are you excited?" (fairy name) says, I only look at her/him "well I am but it scared too. Since I don't have friends in that school." I say hugging one of the pillows and closing my eyes "good night (y/n)" was the last thing that I heard.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Next morning

I wake up by the sound of my alarm, I grab my phone to see the time and it's 7:35 a.m. I jump out of the bed and head towards the living room since there is was I have the uniform. I start to get dress, I know it's not that late but I spend 10 minutes getting ready for school and then I need to go in the elevator since I do not trust the stairs and less with an umbrella. So that will make 20 minutes then I spend about 20 minutes to get over there, that will make the time 8:15 a.m. 

The weather today doesn't want to help since it raining pretty bad and the wind is really bad too.  I get my umbrella and I get out of the apartments. At the front of the apartments was Alfred and Matthew "hi Alfred! hi, Matthew!" I say waving my hand, both of them look at me "oh hey dude!" "hello (y/n)" both of them says "where are you going?" Matthew ask me "well I'm going to school," I say with a smile, bothe just look at me "What school are you going?" Alfred says looking at me, right in the eyes. "well to World Academy, Why?" i say while tilting my head. Both of them just stare at me and then look at each other then back at me. "is there something wrong? Alfred" i say kipping my head tilt. "that is were we go," Matthew tells me, and i look at them. "dudette, let me see your schedule! i whant to see ho many classes I have with you!" he says in a laud tone. "c-can i see too (y-y/n)?" I hear Matt say, I look at him and nod 'yes' he smiles at me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to school~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

Alfred and Matthew left to their first class, however, Arthur saw me and told me to wait in the office. After a while Arthur came with 3 people behind him, the smallest one has short black hair with brown eyes, there was a tall man, he has natural blond hair with blue eyes and he seems pretty strong, and the last one has auburn hair color and his eyes seem like there are shut but he has a strange curl sticking out of his head. "Ludwig can you give her a tour around the school?, Feliciano and Kiku can go too." I hear Arthur say to the three males. "ja" the blond say, he has a thick german accent. 

After that all of them turn to look at me. "ve~come on bella" the one of the curl says to me, he has an Italian accent. All of us start to walk, "so what is your name?" the black hair man asked me "uh... is (y/n), (y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you all" I say " well I'm Feliciano, Feliciano Vargas. Nice to meet you bella" he says pointing his finger to him "he is Ludwig" he points at the blond one  "hallo, nice to meet yo" Ludwig says "and he is Kiku, Honda Kiku." he says pointing at the black hair man "hai, it's nice to meet you (y/n)-san"

    ~~~~~~~~~~~time skip by our 2 fav tsunderes~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Feliciano, Kiku, and Ludwig gave me a tour on the school they offer me to sit with them in launch, so i did. We got to know me a little bit more and i got to them better Kiku is japanese, Feliciano is italian and Ludwig is german. I got to know more about Feli than the other 2.

My next class is C.E with Ms/Mrs. (teachers name). I enter the class room and there stod the same boy that cough my attention the day that i came to get my self regester. "welcome sweetheart, you sit right next to Lukas, Luckas raise your hand." Ms/Msr. (T/n) says, I look at were all students are and i see the same boy that I have for 6 classes, in all my classes he sits next to me, behind me or in front of me. I start to walk towards him, next to him was a small fairy, I sit and i look at him. He is reading a book about mistical creaturs, "h-hi" i say what i was capable of pulling out of my mouth, he turns to look at me "hi, you must be the new student." he says "yes, you are Lukas right?" i say and he nods at that coment "yes im Lukas bondevik. And you?" Lukas ask me "Im (y/n), (y/n) (L/n). Nice to meet you" i say and smile at him.

Lukas pov~

That is the girl that i saw that yestarday was her, but what does she have in special. She looks like a normal girl to me, or is that she is hiding something from us. Well i better not start getting in her stuff.

Class whent alot more fast, since i was talking with (y/n) most of the class. But im ganna kill Denmark, most of the class period he was making hearts to me.  Meaning that i like the new student (y/n), well she is pretty, funny, calm, not loud, pretty quiet, she is gentel, and she loves reading.

The bell rang and all of the students grab there stuff and leave the class, I could see Iceland, Finland, and Denmark at the door way staring at me and at (y/n). (y/n) left the class room and it looks like she did not notice that she left a book, I grab the book and read the title 'fairys and mistical creaturs'. It seems that she engoys reading about he stuff that England and me see, I put the book in my backpack and head out of the classroom.

"Norgue is in love with the new hot girl," Denmark says to all of us, i grab his tie and start to pull it. "uhg...sorry....ahg...Norgue" Denmark gets out to say, I let go of his tie. "how about tomorrow we invite the new girl to launch? what do you think Norway" all of us turn to see Finland smiling at us and specialy to me. "well is perfectly fine to me." i say. 

And with that all of us head home. When i open the book that (y/n) left in 8 period, I see that she has like magic spells and some word that i understand. "hey Norge what are you reading?" i hear Denmark yell at me, he starts to take a pick and sees what im doing.  All of us start to walk 

~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip to next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(y/n)s pov~

I wake up cause of the alarm, I start to change into my uniform and  i grab my backpack and start to head to school. I put my backpack incfront of me, to get my 'fairys and mistical creaturs'. my favoret book and in there I have some spells that i (fairy name) give me so that i could learn to us magic. I put my hand in the backpack to reach my book, but i do not feel the book. 'what is somebody grab my book? what am I ganna do? what if thay discover my secret?' I start to think to my self of all the bad things that that person can do with that. 

I get to the school and I see Lukas and his group walking in, I head towards him "uhm... Lukas have you seen my book? the one that i was reading in 8 period?" say while looking at the floor, I look at him and i see that he was looking trough his backpack. Hes hand gets a book, MY BOOK! he hands it to me. "you need to be more careful." I grab it "thank you, Lukas," i say with a smile, "hey Lukas why dont you present your new girlfriend?" a tall man says he has blond hair in spikes and blue eyes.  I turn to look at Luka and he starts to blush a small pink shade in his face. I giggle at that "would you like to eat launch with us?" the one that looks short, purple eyes tells me with a warm smile. "yeah!" is say and smile at them"uhm... well that is Tino" Lukas says pointing at the man that ask me to eat launch with them. "he is Berwald" pointing at one of the tall ones, he has glasses. "he is Matthias" Lukas did not sound so happy, he points at the one with spiky hair. "and he is my little brother Emil." at last he  points to the smaller one of all, he has purple eyes. I wave at all of them "my name is (y/n) (l/n). Its nice to meet you all, Lukas talk lot about you all." i say with a smile.

In first period i have Lukas, Emil and Tino. Know this is not ganna be as boring as yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sorry if the other two chapter were boring. I'm trying so hard to make this better than my last book. And if you don't know my other book, here is the name: CHIBI ROMANO X NEW SPAIN READER

IM making another book and that is the sequel to that book. Please go and check that book out. 

Well bye-bye 030

Lili out~