Chapter 14

Narrator's pov~

They use to say that in a city, there was a witch living there with her child and husband. People was scared of her, so they would never come close to her or even her house. One day something when completely wrong with her magic and made a big mistake, something that would ruin her life more than it already is. 

The man stood in front of her with a dark aura around him, being enemies of the young and beautiful woman.  What he wanted is the (H/c) hair baby, since he knew that she has a big gift. Attacking nonstop at her, she tried to protect her baby at any cost, even if she has to take her own life. She knew that sooner or later she would miss the attack, so she was not capable of returning the attack of  her opponent. Time pass as they are fighting, she starts to get even weaker, using too much energy will have end up killing her.

A day passes after the accident, and the time was precious. She wrapped her baby in a comfy blanket, the color of it is (f/c). As she is running she could hear the man's voice screaming at her. "Where are you going? There is nowhere you can hide from me~"  his cold voice said. A small knife stabs her left leg. She falls into a small puddle, the small baby fall from her hands and hit the floor with a small noise that echoes on the streets. "Waaaaaaaa!!!"  could be heard, the cry's of a small baby. "I told you there was nowhere to hide from me~." He says. The last thing that she heard from him. The woman was stabbed in the heart multiple times and also hit in the head twice. 

After the mother dies, the man got close to the small and cute baby on the floor. "Ahahaha!!!! Now it's time for you to say goodbye.......because of the gift you have." those were the last words of the man, no, demon. A gun shot echo on the streets, a young woman shot the demon so it wouldn't hurt the baby. "God, what a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent like you?!?!"  The woman has a British accent. She picks you up and reads a paper that was with you. Even if in the past there was no note. "I will take you with me and I will be your new mom." She looks at the woman on the floor and sees that there is something written next to her. 'please take care of her, and never tell her the true. Thank you'  That is what it was written on the floor with blood. She carries you all the way home. 

"What is the name of her?" she asks her husband when she enters the house. "Who is her?" he asks. "Well, this baby here. It's super cute" She says as she looks at him, he gives a surprised look at her. "Where in the world did you got her from?!?! Did you stole her?!" He screams at her. "Why in the bloody hell would I do that?!?!" Quiet the room became after that comment, he walks towards her and looks at you. "Well lets see if she has a name tag or something" Both start to check you and they find a small neckless with the words "(y/n) (l/n)" The witches daughter" "what does it mean by 'the witches'" he ask with some panic on his tune. "Well I don't care what it means, but we are keeping her."  "WHAT?!?!" "yes. And that is the end of the conversation.".......................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I look back at (y/n), she was glowing. The color (f/c) was all over her body, and some wounds were disappearing. The magic surrounding (y/n) was a powerful one, one that can hurt others that are close to her. After what it look like a minute it stopped and her body did not have the burns and some cuts, they all disappear like if it never happened. I try to keep my emotionless face, but (y/n) seem to notice that I was surprised.  "My body doesn't hurt anymore," She says, her voice is like a whisper. "It's like I was never hurt that bad." She sits up on the bed and looks at me. "See, I told you, you don't need to worry." She smiles at me. Her smile is a wonderful thing she has, other than the way she is towards people. She is nice to everyone, but if you get her angry she could kick you pretty bad. 

"How did you did that?" I say looking at her. She looks at me then at her hands, her hair covering her face. "I-I......do...." sadness could be identified on her tone, she couldn't speak. Footsteps could be heard outside the room, both look back at the door and we see the small group of capitals. Copenhague being the closest to us and to (y/n), she runs by my side and checks if everything is fine. "WHAT?!?!" She screams/says, she is just like her brother, same as annoying. "how in the world?!?!" she says and Paris, Rome, and Ottawa walk toward my side and do the same. The room was fill with silent. 

"Guys, can you get out of my room? I want to talk to him in alone." (y/n) finally said, but the voice was not hers. all of them left the room, Rome and Paris stop at the door and look back at us. "Call us if you need help." Rome says to us, then left with Paris.  "Norway?" I look at (y/n) and her eyes turn like when we saw her in that room, lifeless. I hum in respond. "can you tell me what are the others? or what were those people that look like you?" She asks I wonder who is talking cause that is not her voice. And knowing that her magic can cure some of her injury's calms me down a little bit. "Sure, those who look like us are our 2p, 2 players, they are the opposite of us. And the other question, I need to ask who do you want to know?" I say since last time I told her some of the main ones. "How about Valeria and her group." I nod in response. "Valeria is Japans sister, Tokyo. Lili is Italy and Romanos sister, Rome. Lindsay is France sister, Paris. Carolyn is Canada's little sister, Ottawa. As you know Maryjane is Denmark's little sister, Copenhague. Francisca is Germanys and Prussia's little sister, Berlin. Julia is Austria's little sister, Vienna. And last is the male of the group, Miguel, he is America's little brother." I say, I look back at (y/n) but she is staring at the big window. "Oh.... so all of you are countries or capitals. That's cool." Silence filled the room. "You know... I have always loved this weather. Rainy and all cloudy, I think is a calm weather. You can only hear the rain pounding on your window." I stay silence just in case of her continue talking, but there is silence in a long time so, I speak. "Why do you like this weather? other than the things you just said." She looks at me and smiles, a true smile, not like the others, fake. "Well because is an awesome weather to be cuddling with the one you love the most.......on the cold weather and in the darkness." She says. I stand up and walk quietly towards her, me being on the back I hug her from behind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well, it took me like 5 days to do this. and the drawing. I hope you liked the drawing, that's my OC but I don't give a F**k about it. I will keep doing some drawings for some of them not all. And yes I know that I draw shity.

Well, byebye~

lili out =w=~~