Chapter 15

(A/N~: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K!!!!!!!!!! I actually never thought that we would reach that amount, but looks like I was wrong!, Well for this I will post tomorrow the other 2 chapters....If I finish them.  BUT I will post!!!)

Last chapter:

 I stand up and walk quietly towards her, me being on the back I hug her from behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov~~

I feel something hugging me from behind, I look back and I see Norway hugging me. He sits right next to me into the window, I rest my head on his shoulders and look at the rain. I close my eyes as I feel them heavy and wonder to a wonderland of dreams.

Norway's pov~

Something that will keep bothering me is who was that voice? or that how did (y/n) talk? All those questions wonder on my mind.

When I sat next to her while hugging her I feel her head rest on my shoulder. I look at her and her eyes are closed, sleeping. She looks very cute sleeping, smiling, and angry. I carry her in bridal style and put her back into the bed. I wish she would return my feeling for her, but who would like an emotionless guy that doesn't smile like others. "I love you (y/n)" I whisper and then I turn around to leave the room. When I did the small girl was right there looking at me. "You know she is special...Right?" She asks and I nod. "She is more than what she looks like. She has something that you don't know, and that is that when she sleeps she can hear or feel things around her. So she heard what you said." My eyes widen as she said that she heard what I said. She walks right towards me, at an angle that she could see me and also look at (y/n). I look back at (y/n) and there was a small smile on her, then I turn around to see the small girl but she was no longer there. "Whats your name? and Where you the one talking for (y/n)?" I ask her. I Look back at (y/n) and next to me is that girl. "My name is Klare. And I use to be a witch that did not know how to use magic, I was like (y/n) but much younger. And yes I'm the one that was talking for her." Her eyes did not stop looking at (y/n). "What do you mean by 'I use to' ?" I say, she looks at me. "Well as you can see and have seen I disappear like a ghost, that's because I'm dead." I wonder how she died. It seems like she read my mind cause she answers me. "I died suffering, first I was... raped, then later, while being alive they broke my bones. To end my life they had to hit me on the head" She says "oh" "I was wondering what are you from (y/n)?" I ask looking at her, what was visible of her face was her mouth and she has a smile. "You are the first one that has ask me that......" A small silence did then she speak. "I'm like her 'guardian' since her magic is not made like others, hers is made to hurt or..........even to kill others" I look at her, know her eyes were visible, they show sadness. "you know, I feel bad for her." 

After that the room was filled with silence for a long time, after a few minutes, I felt someone grabbing my hand, I look at who was it and I see (y/n), she is doing it unconsciously. I smile at that. I wonder what she is dreaming about. "It looks like she really likes you," Klare says with a smile on her face and looking at me. "I hade never seen her so happy. You are the first person that she shows a true smile and not a fake one." "How are you connected to her?" I ask. "I can get to know what she is thinking or feeling." The silence was again filling the room. Even if (y/n) is weak I will always help her, but I bet she will not longer like me if she knows that I like her. "Can you make me a promise?" She asks, I look at her and nod 'yes' " Promise me that you will take care of her and that you will show her how to use her magic." Tears were in her eyes. "yes....But what if sh-" I was cut off by her. "Don't worry...She does like you. Don't be scared." I look at her, her eyes are fill with life. "Why are you telling me this?" I ask she looks at the floor. "because I no longer have enough magic to keep me in the human world, so I can disappear at any time soon."  Once again the silence filled the room.