chapter 8

(a/n) the song is an hour long i think so just continue reading as it plays) last chapter:

"are you ready?" a man says, both look at each other and nod 'yes'. We start to get ready to play while the curtains open, we can see all the students and teachers, looking at us. but one cough my eye and it's....  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But one cough my eye and it's Lukas and the other! they actually came....so that means Norway  open the envelope and read that is to him and the others. We star to play the beautiful melody, first the piano stat to play and then i start to play. Knowing that Lukas was washing me play, i start to get a little nervous and my thing start to slide from my fingers since, its actually my first time  playing in front of many people. 

~~~~~~time skip to when you are finishing the song~~~~~~

We only need to play 2 more lines and we are finish with this......As we finish we can hear the people clapping since i start to get the tone into P then into PP so it sound like the end of the song.  I see Roderich get up from his piano and walks right next to me, I put my violin down and and i grab his hand and both bend and then put the hand that we are holding in the air. After that we see the curtain close in front of us. "I have to admit you play really good Miss (y/n)"  Roderich says to me as we get down from the stage. "Well you play really good too mister  Edelstein" i smile at him "Well thank you. And you can only call me Roderich" "well then  

We continue talking until they call us to present our self's, we are going with the our partner. Most of the pianist are male, it's rare to see a female pianist  here. Vale is with a female pianist and her name is Julia."Vale you are going with (y/n) and Roderich."  The three of us nod and we wait for our name to be call so present our self's. 

"The students that perform with there partner for you, that they spend there time just to perform there best for you!!" the man says and the looks at our direction and he gives us a get-in-here look, so we start to talk towards the stage and stop in front of the man. "First we have Valeria" Vale turns and waves at the audience "We have Julia her pianist!!"  She did the same thing that Vale but she did it shyly. "Then we have the other group!  We have (y/n)!" I wave and then i do the same thing that i did when we finish playing "Then we have Riderich!" He did the same thing that me but at the end he push his glasses up.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip to the end of presentation~~~~~~~~~~

After a long presentation they left us go to our houses and get change back to what ever we want, but i decide to stay on what i have on.  "hey you play beautiful (y/n)" i hear a kinda italian accent say to me, I look back and i see Lili and her big group. "well thank you. All of you play good to." i say. " know all students should be out of the building!" We hear a woman say it "well we better leave. Our big brothers wouldn't like us to be tardy to the house right guys?" I hear a German accent say. "Werr bye!! see you tomorrow" Valeria yells at all of us. "hey um.... (y/n) can I give you some company? Since my brothers live in the same hallway you live." i hear Carolyn  say to me "yeah, I would love to have some company since the guys already leave the school"

After everybody leave the school me and Carolyn start to heard home, 'I wonder who are her brothers?' as we walk home I see that Carolyn has the same curl than Matthew. "Hey Carolyn who are your brothers?" She looks at me and smiles "well my brothers are Alfred and  and Matthew, I'm there little sister." she says "oh " that is the only thing that came out of my mouth. The rest of the walking was mostly quiet, we did not talk to each other. 

'Dango dango' i hear my phone ring, the only person that i put that ring tone is Kiku but his name did not apeared in the screen.  "Who is calling you?" Carolyn ask me trying to look at my phone "i don't know" I say while looking at my phone with wide eyes. "it says that is from this area."  "well answer" I press the bottom of answering "h-hello?"  I say kinda scare since i have not given my phone number to any body exept students from the school and i don't thing they would wive my phone number to anybody.  "hehehe.........be careful with the mirror and with him....hehe.....trust me......you are i---- dang----- sweet heart. hehehe.........be careful with me." A female voice says but the voice sounds like mine but a lot more Girly and scary at the same time, at one point it start to quit and we could no hear her right. "what did she meant by 'be careful with the mirror'?" Carolyn ask me in a concern tone "i don't know." i say as i keep looking at my phone in surprise.

We continue walking, while walking we see Valeria walking with Kiku. "hey, what is Kiku for Valeria?" i ask looking at them then at Carolyn "oh they are siblings. Valeria is smaller than Kiku." "that's cool"  i say then keep walking.

When we got to the apartments we see Alfred and Matthew hurry to us. "There you are dudette!" Alfred says looking at Carolyn "What what happen?" she ask "well we called you, but you did not answer the phone and we start to worry about you sis? Matthew asks, while I start to walk to my apartment. 

 As i enter to my room I see a  small white bunny that has red eyes, the bunny looking at me then look at the mirror. I turn around to see the  mirror and there is one figure in the mirror, and it's a female, about my age too. I start to get close to the mirror and I see........  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is going to happen?!

What do you see on the mirror?

I left it in a clifthanger!!!!!!!!! so one of my friends give me the idea to add somethings. =w=

So lili out~