Chapter 4.

I open my locker and again find a note inside of it like yesterday. I quickly take it out, and open it to read what it says this time.

No matter how many songs I listen to, your voice will be the only melody to my ears.

No matter how many girls I look at, your face will be the only one reflecting on them.

No matter how many hands I hold, your hands would be the only, I'll hold onto.

No matter how many lips touch mine, your lips would be the only, I'll desire.

But I'm no one to you, no one but a stranger or your secret admirer.

-Your secret admirer.

I quietly stare at the note in front of me, re-reading the poem. Is this again a prank? Is someone trying to prank me like Matt, last night? I better not fall for these stunts. But this poem is written so beautifuly, it is making me confuse either I should believe this is for me or is it a prank.

"What are you staring at, Ariana Grande?" I hear the familiar thick British accent from beside me, which catches my attention, bringing me out of my thoughts. I quickly shut my locker close and stuff the poem inside my bag, turning over to look at the boy with hazel eyes staring at me with a slight smirk on his face, his jet black hair hidden under his beanie as usual, and his leather jacket hanging off on his one shoulder, as he wears a light grey tank top, showing off the tattoos on his arms.

"Stop addressing me with those singers' names." I say, rolling my eyes a bit and Zayn chuckles at me before leaning on the locker beside me.

"What were you staring at?" He repeats and I lean against my locker, facing him.

"What makes you think, I would tell you that?" I ask him, with a raised eye brow.

"Because I asked you," he shrugs his shoulders and I chuckle, turning around to head towards my class.

I begin to walk when he suddenly catches my pace and starts walking next to me, making me tilt my head to look at him with a raised eye brow.

Is he seriously walking with me? Last time I checked, no one wants to be near me. Walking and having a conversation with me can ruin Zayn's reputation in this school, and he'll have no friends then I would be blamed for that, and I simply do not want that. Before I can say anything to him, he speaks up.

"Did you do Algebra's assignment?" He asks me and I stop in my tracks with my eyes and mouth wide open.

"Oh. My. God! Shit, I forgot to do that! How can I forget that? Our teacher is going to kill me-"

"Woah, woah, calm down. It's not something that important," Zayn chuckles, wearing his leather jacket, and I continue to ramble under my breath, ignoring him.

"I didn't do it either, it's no big deal." He says cooly, as if it doesn't mean anything to him. If we don't submit our assigment today, we are going to get detention again and I seriously don't want any more detention.

"No big deal? Are you serious? He gave us detention yesterday. He will give us detention today as well, and I'm not up for it." I exclaim, running a hand in my hair, frustratingly. I give out a deep sigh, watching Zayn as he pouts his lips, looking in a deep thought before he snaps his fingers and grins at me-which means he has an idea.

"You better not be thinking of doing something stupid," I say, and he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

By his facial expressions, I can tell this guy has some terrible ideas.