Chapter 5

<Not Edited>

[Thai]

I didn't even know what was happening.

As soon as I stepped into the house many people grabbed different parts off me.

It's probably one of my fathers stupid test.

I swiftly punched someone in the stomach, knocking the wind out of however they were, stunning the person for a brief moment.

As soon as my hand landed into the women they all backed up. "What are you guys doing in my house?" I asked, curiously. Now looking at them it didn't seem like they were hired by father.

Some people had a variety of brushes and makeup in their hand while others had dresses and shoes.

"We are here to get you ready for your wedding." One of them said easing up the makeup on her hand so I could see it.

My face screwed up in confusion. "Wedding. What the hell are you ta-"

"Thai, there you are honey." My mother said sweetly walking into the room. I raised an eyebrow, she never calls me by my nickname.

"Give me a minute she'll be back." She told the people. She grabbed onto my hand and lead me to somewhere more private.

Which sadly happen to be where my dad was. "Thailynn I need you to listen to me. You're going to get married."

"No I'm no-"

"Do not interrupted me." He exploded, banging on the office table, causing me to jump. "If you don't marry this guy you and this entire family will die and I'm not letting that happen because of a useless excuse of a daughter like you."

I shook my head and sat on the floor. "I'm nineteen father. I'm practically an adult you can't force me to marry some guy I don't kn-"

He was a bit taken back but didn't let it show. I was rudely interrupted by Father jack ass. "Don't speak, just do what you're told." He demanded grabbing onto my arm like I'm a little child. "Get off the floor and get you self made up for you wedding."

I pulled my arm out of his hand and slumped into the ground. "What if I want to get married?" I questioned, making myself comfortable.

He raised an eyebrow. "It's not our choice, so let us go." He made another attempt to grab me, but I dodged it and protectively wrapped my hand around my stomach.

"Your never acted like a father so you don't get to tell me what am going to do now." I stated.

He laughed. "I don't know where this sudden confidence came from." He said coming close to my face. "But I will demolish it if you disrespect me again.

I gulped. "Then you will have to demolish me then." I said stubbornly.

"Sasha deal with your daughter before I have to choke her." He spat angrily, before leaving the room.

My mom nodded and came down to my level. I was now truly scared she may look innocent but she's a demon in disguise. Her hand latched onto my hair and she pulled it up until I stood up. "Thailynn Rose, if you don't marry this man I will make sure you that rather live in hell than earth." She hissed. "Everyone is depending on you simple ass."