Chapter 19

<Not Edited>

[Roman]

I watched as she swung back and forth from the roof, hanging by her bare feet.

That traitorous bitch.

It's been almost two weeks since I found out what she done to Thai and she still manage to say nothing. She's been leading us astray at every turn.

But today was the last day. "Where is Thai?" I asked for the hundred time.

Tears fell from her eyes as she begged for me to stop. "Where the fuck is she?" I snarled pushing her the face.

She screamed loudly as I heard her nose crack. She shook her head. "I can't tell you Roman." She avowed, rather forcefully. "If I tell you they'll kill Laylan and Leon. As much as I love you and Thai my family matters more. So please don't do this to me." She begged uselessly.

She knew me and begging did not work.

I scoffed some type of love since she's willing to put her own daughter through the trade market. The same place where she put my wife.

"Same goes for me too." I said sincerely. "This is why I will torture you until you tell me. I've been to soft."

I pressed the button and a flames burst through the bottom of the machine.

I smiled. "I'm going to give you one more chance Miah." I assured her. "But before that why did you do it?" I asked curiously. Out of all the people in my squad Mimi would be pretty low on my suspect list. She was like the sister I never had.

"He has dirt on me and threatened to use it. He was going to kill Leon. My daughter okay but not my husband." She blubbered. "Plus he said Thai was his sister and that he just wanted to talk. He gave me $20,000 and I believed him. Please don't hurt me Roman."

I rolled my eyes I knew she was lying, this was complete opposite to what she said before. "Please don't hurt me Roman." I said mimicking her whiny voice.

Pathetic. This is the second time this year I've had to kill a comrade for betrayal and money.

I cocked my face to the side, wondering if the bitch was crazy. "Where is my wife?" I reiterated. All my patience was leaving my body in galloons.

"I can't t-" I walked closer towards her with the blow torch in full blast.

"Stop it Roman." Leon yelled, from the chair he was tied. "You son of a bitch. Touch my wife with that and I'll kill you."

She started to scream as she felt the light scorching flame on her arm. The smell of burning skin made me turn the flame up higher.

I spread the flame and even burnt some of her hair.