Chapter 16

<Not Edited>

[Chapter 16]

[Thai]

Even before I opened my eyes I knew I was in some sort of danger. "Here you go sir, we have her alive just like you asked." The leaders dark voice said. "But there was two casualty while getting her here."

"That's fine, just as long as she's safe." A very familiar voice asked. "Your payment is in the front house. $10,000 cash."

"Thank you Sir." The guy said before leaving.

"Guards keep all your attention on cell four . If any thing happens to her you're dead." The familiar yelled, threatening him. "I'm leaving."

That's all I heard before I fell back asleep from the aching headache.

I stirred at the loud footsteps that drew closer to where I was, but then it the steps turned back around going to other ways.

The nausea of the hit still remained dulling my focus.

I tried to move but realised that my foot was chained to a floor, which was pined flatly on the ground. I tried to push myself up but the limbs in my hand were weak causing me to fall back down.

Fighting the sleep that still knock at the door of my mind, I looked over saw a bed.

Oh thank Jesus.

I tried to crawl over but I feel back down on my way towards the bed.

The knees of my pants was ripped open from one if them men dragging me by my hair toward this cell, causing me to feel the cold concert ground, as I tried to drag my self across the room to the bed. I could feel my wound worsening.

I tried to again bring myself up however as I almost reached the bed I was pulled backwards by the chains.

Damn they where too short.

I cleared my throat and looked around. I couldn't really see anything but more cells. "Hello is anyone there?" I called out.

"That's not a good idea." A weak voices warned me.

I looked to the left of my feel to see a figure looking at me.

I ignored the voice and continued to call out.

"Can you shut the hell up!" Another voice echoed back at me. "People are trying to sleep."

Rude much. "Can I just ask you where my kids are?" No one answered leaving me in silence. "Please!" I begged.

Suddenly I heard loud footsteps pound against the concept floor made me have chills inside. "You fucked up now." The weak voice said."

Who the hell was coming.

A shadow blocked my view from the few light that's was streaming through this cell. Keys jiggled as the person opened the rusty gate.

I looked up and I quickly regretted it. Msg the lord be in my side today.

Looking up I saw the man was as round as a orange, taking up a little more than half of the cells space.