Chapter 6

<Not Edited>

[Thai]

The entire evening seemed to be a facade.

Everyone was happy except the bride. The one who's meant to be the happier my on her wedding day.

His hands gripped my waist and my hand wrapped his neck with my face on chest, as we showily rocked to the music.

Out first dance was an Italian song that I didn't know the words to, but everyone else seem to like it, so I went along with it.

Not that I had a choice.

"Did you enjoy your wedding?" He whispered in my ear.

I snorted. "This is not my wedding. I'm just here as a guest."

He chucked. "Don't be like that Thailynn, y-"

"It's Thai." I snapped, interrupting him.

"Okay Thai." He said emphasising me name. "You better enjoy this last time with everyone because once this day is over you coming with me." His voice turned cold and emotionless.

I didn't even answer. I couldn't. I mean I don't have even have a choice.

As the song hummed to its ending, we spread apart and everyone cheered.

This day would have been perfect if it was with someone I truly loved.

The wedding itself was every girls dream. A fairy tale. Too bad I couldn't get the full satisfaction of it.

We spent the rest of the night meeting guess, sanding and cut the cake. Not once did my parents talk to me.

I guess they really did sell me away.

*A week later*

[Thai]

I was currently sitting in the same bedroom that we first met. I sat on the bed with a small suitcase between my legs, that had hardly anything in it, waiting for someone to take me to Roman, before we hop on a plane to god knows where.

I heard a light knock on the door then it was swung open.

"Mr. Casearo is waiting. We are leaving now." A buff man told me.

I looked him up and down analysing him.

He must be a guard or something, since he had that security earpiece stuck in his ear and was dress in an all black suit.

I raised an eyebrow. "Where are we going?" I asked puzzled.

I don't even know the guy and he expects me to go with him.

"You'll find out soon miss." He replied, winking at me.

He better have some dust in his eyes.

Lord help him if he thinks I'm going anywhere.

I put my leg up and place the either side of the door preventing us from going any further. "Stranger danger!" I screamed at the top of my lungs repeatedly. "If you see a stranger know there is danger!" I chanted, loudly in his ear like a little kid.