Chapter 20

[Not Edited]

{Flash back}

"Who has her?" I reiterated.

Froio cleared his throat. "The Fréyogic gang sir." He repeated. "Their boss apparently paid a couple thousand to get her."

I nodded. "How did you find this shit out?" He questioned.

"I'm not meant to tell you but Miah sir."

My eyebrows knitted. "What does Miah have to do with this?"

He shrugged. "She just told me it was probably them."

I was current at Leon's house since he was looking after my bambinos since I wasn't stable enough. His words not mine. I wan in no position to disagree so I agreed.

I raised an eyebrow. I dismissed him and made my way to Miah's room.

I was about to push the door before I heard her speaking on the phone and moved to the side so she couldn't see me.

"What do you mean you haven't talked to her yet?" She yelled angrily.

She looked around making sure no one was in the room to hear her.

"I did it set up my best friend kidnapping for you to pussy out. Talk to your sister and get the fucking information." She snapped at whoever was on the phone. "I am not letting me and my family die because you're a wussy."

She pushed waiting I assume for the person the answer. "Yes I know that I'm trading my daughter but that doesn't mean I don't care." She said defender of herself.

I scoffed causing her to turn to the door but made no attempt to come closer

"Just shut up." She exasperated lowering her voice. "You better hurry up. Roman is getting closer to finding Thai and when he does all hell will be let loose do you better stay out the flames."

I took that as my sigh to make my presents known. "Then why are you standing directly in it Miah?" I asked smugly.

She gasped and dropped the phone to the ground. "Roman I... it's not what it sounded like. I mean... how much did you hear of that?" She questioned, trying to play it cool.

I said nothing more and just stared at her. I could feel my eyes going in slits as my anger rose.

That traitors bitch put my wife in fucking danger. She squirmed as she met my gaze. She kissed her teeth. "You know what I dont have to be scared Leon will believe me over you any day."

Every time she opened her mouth I got angrier.

I was watching her but she did not care. She flipped me to let me know she could not care less that she was being watched.

She taught her little Leon gave two shits about her.

Since she cheated on him last month he could give half a fuck about her even if he wanted to. The only reason he stayed was because of Laylan, his daughter.

She glanced my way again. I was still watching her. She gave me a hard stare but my expression did not change. "Boo bitch." She said jerking her head forward. "What are you staring at?" She asked.