Chapter 13

<Not Edited>

[Roman]

"Where the fuck is she Leon!" I yelled. It's been fucking months with no lead. "She has my kid man. What if something happened to them." I rage putting my face between my legs.

"I'm doing the best I can to find them buddy. Just hold on for a little more." He assured me, patting my back gently.

I shook off his hand and stood up. "I don't want to fucking hold o-" I was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

A young boy opened the door and walked into my office. "H..hi Sir. We... we we've-"

I rolled my eyes at his obvious fright. Wussy. "Unless you have something useful to tell me, get the fuck out." I growled.

He jumped and fixed his glass that was leaning off his face. "W..we do sir. We found her. Your wife." He stammered out.

My eyes widen. "You did." I beamed smiling.

I'm going to get my babies back.

He nodded. "Yes sure she's a couple miles away from us." He stretched can put his arm with an envelope, which I grabbed the envelope from his hand and ran out the room as fast as I could.

I ran through the warehouse, until I found the car. I then fumbled around my jacket pocket until I found some gloves. Then I jumped in the car, started it up.

I was about the pull out before I saw Leon open the car door. "I'm going with you." He demanded, seating in the car seat.

I scoffed. "No your not."

He could see I was being dead serious, so he backed away. "Don't do anything to stupid. Take your pills." He told me, cautious. "She's pregnant remember."

My knuckles desperately clutched at the steering wheel, my eyes riveting straight ahead. My right knee urged more speed from the gas pedal.

After a while three hours  driving my foot suddenly leaped to the brake car  halt.

I looked out the car window and in to the houses to see her in a short night gown that gripped her luscious figure.

How I must my hands roaming all over her.

Why the duck did she run away. Did she ever think she could run away with such ease. 

She was successful too.

Fucking months past with her gone and to think she was only three hours away.

She had every thing she could ever ask for. She should have just stayed at my place. She was safe.

I know I fucked up but I'm working on it.

I loved her though. Even if she disobeyed me and ran like rat as soon as I turned my back. With my ducking kid in her stomach as well.

That shit was distasteful as fuck.

But don't worry I'll get her as back and I will personally make sure she never leaves me again.