Chapter 15

<Not Edited>

[Chapter 15]

{Roman POV}

"What do you want?" I asked smiling, as one of my boys Froio stood opposite my desk.

He looked at me weirdly, cautiously sitting down, as it was a dangerous thing when my face was in a gleeful way.

I had a tendency to smile whenever I killed or tortured. Never anywhere else.

However in this case it was because I just bought a new house for house for me and my new family. It's absolutely perfect.

A six bedroom, eight bathrooms mansion with a large garden, game room, pool and state of the art weapons room. Perfect for securing mia famiglia.

I could see us growing up in that house and hopefully expanding in the near future.

I can't wait until miei tesori gets here.

He cleared his threat and averted his eyes from mine. "Your wife brothers crew decided it was time to show that they are back in business. They left their sign." He announced,  showing me a picture of a busted up car with Fréyogic sprayed painted in it." And he took her. He took you wife." He flicked after he finished his speech expecting me to have my usual violent outbursts.

However I found myself surprising very calm.

"Ed i miei bambini?" I asked, not fully corresponding what I was being told. (And my kids)

"They were luckily in the other car so they didn't get run off the road." He replied. "They are almost here. Mimi had them."

My paled as he told me this and my eyes filled with tears, but thankfully it stayed at the rim of my eyes.

I was shocked to the very core at what he was telling me. "She got run off the road!" I muttered.

I stood up and cleared my throats causing Froio to fall back off his chair. "Please don't use me as you punching bag man. They hurt like a bitch." Froio whined, putting his arms in front of his face.

"Get me her location, my machete and gun." I ordered him.

He nodded in relief and got off the floor. "Yes sir. I will also get Leon and the rest of the gang."

I shook my head. "No. Just Leon and a car." I said correcting him.

He nodded once more and exited my office.

I will make that piece of shit wish his mother never opened up  worthless her legs to make his worthless ass.

Signore, pietà le mie colpe.

I walked towards the car with the with my two babies wrapped up in my arms. I looked up the house to see Lexus, with busted up face, waving from the window. I smiled and whispered bye to him, as my hand was occupied.