Chapter 23- Ending

[Roman]

Hearing loud thudding downstairs, I quickly ran downstairs. I called Thai's name loudly but didn't hearing a response.

Low whispers could be heard, so I dashed to the kitchen to see my wife on the shoulder of her him.

Hayden Demorkvic. My trainer, my bigger supporter and enemy.

Leader of the Russian by default.

"What are you doing here Hayden?" I asked cautiously. He was never hear for a good ole house visit.

He turned around and smirked. "I was just checking up on my family."

He suddenly threw my wife at me like she was a bag of apples. Thankfully I stepped forward causing her to fall into my arms.

"Go rest her upstairs with the kids we need to talk." He commanded. I was going to argue, but knowing this crazy fucker he would probably blow this house up by the sound of no.

So I did as instructed and rested Thai on the chair next to Nova.

I extended the blanket pulling it in my wife before giving them kiss goodnight.

I reluctantly left the room and walked myself down stairs to see Hayden, drinking a cup of coffee.

"Why did you drug my wife you bastard?" I asked, wanting to punch his smug face.

He rolled his eyes and completely ignored my question. I have some important information I need to discuss with you." He told me taking another sip of his coffee.

I squinted my eyes, cautious of what he wanted to talk to me about. "What is it?" I questioned.

He placed his cup on the kitchen island and faced me. I was now fully alerted. "I heard you wanted to get out the mafia life." He said nonchalantly, like the boss of the mafia leaving was an everyday thing. "Is that true?

I nodded for him to continue. Of course that's why he's here. To stop me. I opened my mouth to speak before he shut me down.

He shook his head. "No I'm not here to stop you." He assured me. "I spoke to the Italian Mafia and they have appointed Leon as leader for now. At least until your true son grows up." I scoffed. No way in hell was I going to let my son have the same faith as me. "I'm here to grant your wish." He reassured me.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Well of course you are wanted in multiple and I say multiple countries I probably mean all, so I want you to move to an island and start a new life with your ever growing family." He continued, smiling like an idiot.

I hummed. "What's the catch." I questioned, unconvinced that I was ever going to be able to leave the mafia so easily- especially since I'm the don.

He took a step towards. "You have one more mission to do, then your scotch free." He assured me."

I laughed at that ridiculous statement. When men tried to leave the mafia I killed every single one of them if they didn't want to come, they knew to much, so me, the leader, what not going to get out 'scotch free' as he put it. "You'll never let me be free I'm not dumb." I avowed.

He shrugged. "Well I mean for now." He clarified. "Every now and then, most likely twice a year, Ill have will come to the island to get you to help me with some mission.