Destiny

Silence was the only thing prevailed in sandhir room. They just feel the presence but didn't have the courage to look or speak their heart out. Sanyu mingled with rd parents and did the household work but like a key doll she was doing her duty ,her mind was always revolving around parth.

Sanyu took two weeks leave and it's coming to end. She needs to report to her office by Monday,hesitant to ask or tell rd. Finally she decided to talk with him .

Night grew and sanyu was thinking ways to seek his permission to rejoin.
S: ermmm.I need to say that my leaves are over and after two days I need to report
Rd: oh.it's ok.I'll inform my parents.should I book tickets
S: it's already done.Sunday I will be leaving
Rd: cool then.I'll drop you to airport. Even I cancelled my leaves and was thinking to join by Monday.

Rd told his parents sanyu need to go Delhi and join her work . They felt sad that they are not trying to make the relationship work,even they don't want to force them and make it more difficult for them. They left all in hands of God and destiny.

Sunday came and sanyu was excited because she will be seeing parth after long two weeks. Sanyu send a message to parth saying she will be at the airport by evening and asked him to pick her up .Rd opened the door for her and he drove to airport.

Rd: hey.I'm randhir I know it's late for an introduction
S: sanyukta.yeah it's late
Rd: so back to normal life
S: yes.need to sort out everything and start from start
Rd: me too.I think vids will be coming back as her leaves are over
S: you call her vids.nice one
Rd: she is a doll and very emotional
S: i too will talk to parth and clear.and thanks for these two weeks
Rd: what thanks.we didn't even talk
S: but you understood the situation and didn't let me feel lonely in this place
Rd: we are here.so bye  Mrs exchanged wife
S: bye Mr exchanged hubby

They thought their paths won't cross but their life was written by the creator itself.

Sanyu came out after clearance and waited for parth for one hour,she even tried his number but the call wasn't connecting last she went to her house by cab and she was welcomed by her parents .

Sanyu and rd was trying their best to contact vidharth but no use as if they vanished in thin air .

Next day rd went to office everyone congratulated for his married life. He didn't try to rectify them because he was feeling that vids will be back to his life after this 6 months. He was summoned by the head he too wished him luck and gave him shock saying why vids applied for one month leave when he is back to work. Rd said a lie that there's some emergency in her house .

Here sanyu went to parth office before going to hers and got the information that he got a project and he left for U.S.for month by Saturday evening and why is she here asking about him as he is her hubby. Sanyu didn't stay there she immediately left for work .

That day sandhir didn't concentrate on their works and they were doing mistakes frequently. Left from office early.

Sanyu was thinking about the possibilities of vidharth giving chance for the marriage and she was horror struck. Soon her phone flashed with an unknown number and she was going on disconnecting the call but it would ring,now she lost her cool and took the call and yelled at the caller.
S: can't you think if someone cuts the call it means they aren't clearly interested in talking with you
Caller : I'm sorry.it's rd here
S: okok sorry .it was a bad day for me
Rd: no it's my fault I was really tensed so I asked mom to give your parents number,they gave me your personal number,pinky promise I didn't ask them
S: it's ok.why you called
Rd:ermmm.I don't know how to start but did you meet parth actually vids took one month leave
S: ummm.I went to his work place and got to know he went to U.S. for a month
Rd: I see so maybe their parents asked to take vids so they can think,but I trust my love
S: me too
Rd : so reached home safely
S: thanks for the concern after one whole day
Rd: it's that...and he started to fumble ,better I'll end the call and be a joker .good night
S: good decision and night

They kept the call but sanyu accidentally saved his number as exchanged hubby .

Note : are you guys liking the story. If you want me to change anything feel free I would be happy to do that.

Just tell me honsetly have I improved my writing from my first book till now.

Tomorrow wait for exciting part of game of love . There will be really love in the air nah but a seed will be sown of care and concern.