Unknown Admirer

Drive to her house was a silent affair,she was looking at the road and he was seeing outside through the window. Finally after a 30 minutes ride they reached the house. Sanyu pressed the bell and her dad welcomed his damad.

K: welcome my son.how was the journey? Was there any problem
Rd: it was good thanks dad
S(I.m) : dad what's happening .is he planning to be my hubby
K: come I'll introduce you to the family .he tells the members rd as his friend's son and all greeted him

Sandhir felt uncomfortable with the rd introduction but they maintained a normal face . Rd took the blessings of all the elders by touching their feet. All were blown away by the manners of him. Rd came to his room and closed it .

Rd: what the hell. My back is aching ,why are there so many elders in her family,why all came for this pooja. First let me freshen up then have something.
He went to washroom,at that time someone came inside his room and went. He came out and his gaze fell on the side table to see a balm and a red rose with a note." Apply this and lay down and come for food after a while and end with a smiley".
Rd: who kept this.that person is really concerned for me and he applied the balm and took a light nap.

After sometime anju came to his room and called for food . All were so impressed with rd that he was fed more than enough and he came to the room all tired and sat on the bed. He thought why they fed him so much and he needs to work out for two weeks vigorously to burn the calories. To distract himself from all these he went out  in the garden,then he came back to see a red rose and an antacid kept with the note." All loves you and it's their way of expressing their love so don't be mad and have this tablet and good night with sweet dreams"
Rd: who is this? Is it sanyu or...let me wait how much this drama goes.

Next day he was doing the arrangements for the pooja and he felt someone pulling his kurta and he saw little girl. She forwarded a red rose with note and ran away. It was written " you look handsome in this and red is my favorite too and a wink smiley". Rd moved his gaze and he found sanyu standing at the stairs and looking at him.
Rd: so it's her drama
But it was mistake sanyu was standing there and talking through the ear phone. After the call  her eyes met with rd. And rd was controlling his anger and glaring her.
S: what's his problem.always stares at me.disgusting and left

Rd got total 20 roses in two days and he was a guy who doesn't love all these cheesy things and now his patience level too decreased. He saw sanyu smiling and chatting with her cousins. He called her but she gave I don't care look. This agitated him very much . He just pulled her from the group and pushed her to a room and locked it.

Rd: what's all these. Don't you have shame. I know our marriage was an accidental one and that night was a mistake. But how you thought I'll leave my love and be yours. I didn't know you are such a clingy characterless girl who is desperate for the love of a guy. Disgusting and cheap tricks of yours will be believed by your lover and family but it won't work on me,Randhir  Singh Shekawat,get that straight. Keep these roses with you or make chutney out of it.

Sanyu wasn't given a chance after his bashan he went from there leaving the fuming sanyu. Sanyu was spellbound about his behavior and clueless of what he was talking about. She too got angry.

All got seated for dinner. Everyone was served. Rd was about to eat ,sanyu enters with a bowl .  She came near rd and served the dish. He gave her what's this look. Other's asked her what did she prepare and why it's only served to rd
S: it's rd's favorite delicacy. Today noon he asked me to prepare that for him .it's just red rose chutney. And showed him a puppy face.

Now rd got what she is trying to do. In mind he said " how dare you Sanyu.now just wait and watch what I'm going to do "
Rd: yes I love rose chutney it's too tasty.But you know it's good for hair growth also and dumped the bowl with the chutney to sanyu's head. And he smirked at her
S: I'll kill you rd
Rd: as if I'm waiting and ran from there without having his food.

Happy guys 2 parts of your favorite story. Tell me sincerely how you are finding my both stories.

Is it boring or I'm dragging the plot long.