Yeh Dooriyan

Sanyu's P.O.V

Before I digest the contents of the letter my phone beeped with a message. I knew rd couldn't ignore me like that. I forgot to check the sender and the message was Good morning love.Meet you at CCD by 11. It was send by parth. This was least expected from him.

Even when I said I love him and wants to be with his side parth always brushed my thoughts with his rants that he sees me only as a friend not beyond that. Now he is behaving weird after the last time.

Rd is ignoring me and here this idiot is following me everywhere,why can't my life be simple. She got ready to meet parth. When she reached there she got another shock seeing parth already arrived.
S(I.m):what the hell.is he in any mission to give me shocks one after another.

By seeing sanyu parth came to her and gestured to hug her but she stopped him by forwarding her hand for a shake.
P: hey you look so beautiful
S: parth why are you doing all these drama.in these years you didn't compliment me once and now suddenly you get to know I'm beautiful
P: it's that I'm not expressive in all these matters
S: yeah right.leave it. Why you called me here
P: to decide our future
S: what you mean by that
P: we will separate from our forced marriage partners and tie the knot and start all over again
S: if I remember two months back you both came and set the proposal of giving chance to yours and now you want me in your life
P: I can't tolerate her anymore. You were always perfect for me not her
S: but...
P: it's decided that I'll divorce her and you do the same with rd. So that she gets her rd
S(I.m) : not her rd,he is my hubby
P: I love you so much that this distance is literally killing me
S: oh.you love me so much that you forgot my birthday
P: sorry.I'm extremely sorry .what should I do make up for that
S: no need
P: hmm. He stood up and announced.
Ladies and gentlemen ,see the lady in front of me is love of my life. Soon we are going to get hitched,and me like a fool forgot her birthday which was yesterday. I deserve a punishment. What you guys think

All hooted for his speech. An elderly couple approached her and said beta this guy loves you a lot,forgive him.  Then a young couple came and told her what's the fun when there's no fights.

Suddenly parth kneeled down before her.
P: I'm ready to accept you into my life. Will you give me a chance.
The people gathered around. And shouting  say yes looking at Sanyu. Another person from the group said kiss her man.

Sanyu was horrified by the turn of situations. Parth came near her but she backed out. And she asked all to settle down and they'll resolve it.
S: parth just give me time to think. And I'm still married to rd and it's cheating
P:Which marriage you are talking ,it's just a bond without love. It's a compromised one where we were forced to do. And now I can't be a part of that burden neither my parents.I'll wait for your answer and left
S: rd where are you.I need you please come back.

Rd P.O.V

It was difficult for me to leave her and return,still I did then why my heart is longing to be with her. I just wish I be her teddy which she hugs in her sleep so that I'll always be close to her. I could've concealed the truth about that night and with guilt of cheating her love ,she would've have a given chance to our marriage but will it last long. The answer is no. I want her to be fully ready and with open mind to accept me and this forced marriage.

Maybe my waiting for her answer will be forever. I don't know what she feels for me nor I can name the feeling which we share,I just know that she is an integral part of mine and she replaced vids with her presence. Will I ever be able to take the place of parth in her heart,not as a lover or hubby but as a friend,well wisher or a gaurdian Angel.

It's been two days that rd left and both were stubborn to make the call. They were missing their night talks,jokes,flirting apart from all these they were missing each other the most.

Rd and sanyu created a wall around them. And these changes were noticed by their parents. Rd was now behaving like a rule book morning office then home. As if he forgot to live his normal life which had masti,madness and colors . Sanyu too was nevertheless she just caged herself in her room after work .

Friday sanyu came to her parents .
S: mom dad I'm leaving for Mumbai
K: why beta
S: just to teach a lesson to  your loving damad .

She came with her luggage and she saw a cab coming towards her house.
S: oh no,I think it's that chipku parth .where will I hide
Before she plan her eyes widen seeing rd coming out of the car. Both were looking at each other . They ran towards and hugged,later they distanced .
I missed you both chipped in union .
S: stupid ,idiot ,monkey donkey . Why you left me
Rd: I thought to give you space
S: for what
Rd: for our relationship
S: by ignoring me you thought I'll give chance to our marriage . Why you didn't call me
Rd: even you could've made the call.why always me
S: because ...you are my hubby. And I want to give.....

Another part for the day. And thank you all for reading the story and giving your feedbacks .

Love you all .Take care .