Cat Fights

Sanyu went to renu room gave her medicine and cut some fruits and fed her due to the effects of drugs renu slept. Sanyu tied her hair to a bun and went to the garden watered the plants and started preparing kichadi for noon.

Her phone started ringing continuously .She picked the call and she was showered with thousands of questions. The person at the other end was rd.

Rd: are you deaf that can't hear the phone ringing and why you keep phone if you don't want to attend the call. You will take care of my mom who is such a careless in her duties before he scold her more .
She disconnected the call. Then landline started ringing. She picked the call and it started with rd here again and dare you cut my call when I'm speaking,but she too was jhansi ki rani so she end the call and put the receiver out and switched off her mobile.

She came to renu room to see her awake and reading a magazine.

S: mom.let's have lunch then read
Re : yes boss
And by the sight of kichadi she made a frown.
S: i know mom you don't like this if you have this like a achi bacchi then I have a surprise for you
Re : what
S: it's a surprise
Renu had the food and forward her hand for the gift.
S: sorry mom
Re: cheater
S: hawww. me cheater then forget the surprise .
Re :you are my beta
S: maska .and she gave a dairy milk . Eat fast before your Hitler son sees
Re: hehe Hitler.I loved it and with chocolate and continous talking renu started coughing badly .

But the toofan came towards Sanyu at that moment rd came inside his mom's room and panicked seeing his mom coughing .

Rd: mom.have some water
After a while she was all ok but rd charged towards Sanyu.
Rd: is this the way of taking care of my mom.
S: it's just a cough .why are you overreacting
Rd: I'm not overreacting it's my mom and I'm concerned for her. His eyes fell on the wrapper of chocolate . Rd asks renu who gave her chocolate ,she lied saying it was always there hidden under the pillow .

Rd wasn't convinced and he said apart from you both no one is here and I know whom you are protecting mom. Sanyukta I didn't know you are so dumb or act to be so. Or are you trying to kill my mom. She is a diabetic and how could you . His voice was raising with all his words .

Sanyu was in shock that she didn't know renu being diabetic and rd words were harsh .
S: stop it Mr Randhir Shekawat if I don't reply back that doesn't mean I can't talk back to you. Why would I kill mom what will be the motive or my reason to do that. Moreover I didn't know she is diabetic . You can't blame everything on me and I know how to take care of her more than you .

Re: stop it both of you . I'm not feeling good and faked to be unconscious and put an end to their fighting . Sandhir came near her . They were tensed for renu .

Rd : mom please open the eyes
S : mom.see we aren't fighting it's all solved and see we are friends now and hugged him out of blue and he too responded .
Both felt different when they hug each other and they distanced .

Renu saw whole scene by opening her one eye without their knowing and knew that destiny will make them fall for each other. Renu said pani pain both rushed to the jug . Sanyu poured in a glass there's wasn't any other glass so rd took the jug towards renu .
Sanyu went to make her drink but rd pushed the glass and poured water to renu's mouth from jug and it was too much for renu to gulp so she spitted and started coughing and sanyu smirked at rd. He made you get lost gesture.

Renu saw all the drama and when she became normal and then glared both.
Re : you both will be the reason for my death in your cat fights
Rd: mom ewww I'm a guy
Re: so you are behaving like a girl now.what can I do
S: mom because of your son all this happened.
Re: sort your problem and get out of my room.I need to sleep my head is aching.

Precap : long distance relationship

Guys it's a stop for today. 3 updates I have you today. Bye see you all .
Friday be prepared for the babysitter 3 part .