Will you remarry me

Vidharth out of their life,rd went to office after their departure and sanyu stayed at home. Sanyu was thinking over the board about their life.

S(I.m):  now everything is sorted,we love each other and confessed. So rd would be having thoughts of taking our relationship to next level,will we do it today or should we wait for more. Will it pain,will I bleed because it's my first time nah and made a puppy face .

I know rd won't take the initiative so I should do something. Hmmm best solution is to seduce him with sexy dress and decorate room for first night. She was very much excited about it that she spend  whole 4 hours in washroom and came out and looked at the mirror.

Sanyu you can give competition to Aishwarya Rai and smiled. She sprayed the room freshener to give the feel . On the bedside table she kept a bowl of fruits and she was disappointed that there was no flowers to be withered on the bed. But was overall satisfied with arrangements. She waited for her pati dev.

Rd reached late and he was very much exhausted to look around the change of the house. He went to bedroom got changed had food and waited for Sanyu at the hall.

Other hand Sanyu was feeling very shy to come near him,but someone has to take first step. She stepped out of the kitchen and both went to their room. She made an excuse and went to washroom and changed her cloths to shorts and loose tee. She was stepping out that she remembered she didn't wax so went inside and did it and came out.

Rd sat on the bed with his lappy and was romancing with that he failed to check out his hot wifey. She tried her best to grab his attention but his was fully devoted to the lappy. Without thinking twice she moved the lappy and crawled to his lap.

S: can't you see me
Rd: sanyu what's this.I've an urgent mail to send
S: first please you wife
Rd: I'm not in a mood to joke.leave and let me work
S: you do that every day let's try something new
Rd: huh before he know what's happening with him she pulled him by the collar and started kissing him.
Rd grabbed her waist tightly and let her do the sweet assault to his lips,after the lip lock she hid herself on his chest.
You know you are wild sanyu and rolled her and he came on top of her and now it's his turn. He kissed her passionately and sanyu left a moan. But he stopped and pulled himself from her.
S: what the
Rd:you get back to sleep and I'm going he went to hall with the lappy
S: God why you are testing me. First vids was the sautan,now his lappy. I fear if it goes like this I'll never get a chance to pamper my child with a frown she covered herself with sheet.

Rd was smiling and he did notice her attempts to woo him but there's some other plan brewing in his mind.

Next day sanyu didn't look at rd and did her household work and got ready for work. They went together. Evening sanyu came back and relaxed a bit and prepared dinner and waited for rd to be back.

Rd came with a naughty grin today. She didn't give bhav to him and concentrated on her work. She went to her room to see a packet lying there with a note.
Get ready and come to hall .
She got excited and found a black dress inside the cover ,she wore that with studs in ear and came to hall and her breath hitched to see her hubby in a black shirt with denim and rose in his hand.

He came close to her and knelt down before her
S: rd..
Rd: ssshhhh.
He bowed his head before her. Sanyu in this relationship we are equal but today I like to bow down because it's a sweet gesture to show how much your love means to me. I know you proposed me but still it's my right to ask your hand.
Sanyu I know our journey wasn't a perfect from the start but it was us who made it happen and I promise you that I'll stick with you till the end.
And will you give me a chance to take revenge
S: what revenge,why ..I mean
Rd: arey yaar don't interrupt me it's with great difficulty I mugged up all these lines now from start I need to think and he mumbled slowly

So will you give me the chance to take revenge on you by changing your surname for stealing my heart. Sanyu would to take me Mr Randhir Singh Shekawat your exhanged hubby as your fiance.

Sanyu had tears in her eyes and she said a yes ,he gave the rose and then opened a box and slipped a diamond ring .

S: all this
Rd: I know sanyu what you were trying to do from yesterday but I need to remarry you with all rituals and that too here because I can't afford another exchanged wifey
S: I'll kill you if you bring another.only we are there for function
Rd: no weekend our parents will be here on Sunday we will get married.
S: so we will have mehandi,sangeet,haldi
Rd: yes boss and hugged her.after that I'll show you my power. I'll eat you up as my break fast,lunch and dinner
S: besharam and smacked his shoulder and left.
Rd: more surprise are waiting for you my doll

The night end with a sweet note. The next day sanyu opened her eyes and stretched her arms in the mirror she found something in her hands so she checked that.

"Dhir " was written on her hand with mehandi and a semi circle she was scratching her head to know the meaning. Meantime rd came to room with tray of tea for both.
Rd: good morning princess
S: good morning .do you know the meaning of this
Rd: oh that and he showed his hand with "San " written with the same half shaped circle and he asked her to join her hand with his together it formed
" Sandhir"in a heart
Buddhu sanyu is san and randhir dhir so we are sandhir in short and gave a smirk
S: rd you are the best hubby anyone can get and hugged him
Rd: pecked her lips

Note: day by day I'm becoming cheesy in romance. And the rd in my story are sweet why I don't know but I like this version.

Tomorrow sandhir sangeet and hot haldi function. Bye guys love you all.