Remarriage 2

Rd it's just that I want to see our names together. You can make another design around it I'll book for you.
S: no need your design is enough and means how much you value our bond and the purity of love
Rd: you started understanding me well and hugged her.

The day passed and Sanyu was,in her land where she calculated now engagement and mehandi got over,next is sangeet. What surprise he will be planning,this time I'll be fully prepared. She reached home and looked every corner to find the clue but failed badly. He is smart let him be back. Rd arrived and she asked him to stop at the hall.
S: don't move and checked him from head to toe,then did a chakkar of him
Rd: have you gone crazy.why are you behaving like a typical wife who caught her hubby cheating her with another
S: nothing and half heartedly went to set the table.
They had food,rd finished his work they hugged and slept. Sanyu faked her sleep and time to time she opened her eyes to see the plan of rd but no use there was any. This was in Thursday,she waited for another day more because Sunday was their second marriage fixed. Friday too passed ,she lost all hopes that there won't be any sangeet direct marriage and made a puppy face.

Saturday rd asked Sanyu to get ready because they need to visit some place. Both drove to a help center where old age and orphans were placed. She just looked at him asking why they were here,he returned a smile.
Rd: wifey it's their annual function
S: ohk.you come here
Rd: it's my first time
They went inside to see parents of their age and kids playing around. Rd forward a packet of sweets to sanyu and to distribute among them.

All had a smile which worth a million,sandhir dined with them. The old couple blessed for their future. The kids were forcing them to play,so rd came up with the idea of dumb charades . All agreed,he made a group of boys and girls. They start the game.

First rd went and he performed ,he showed 5 words and pointed to himself they shouted I,me but he showed sign  to say in hindi all were saying mein and he asked to tell more and one guessed and said loud  Hum and he smiled. Then he pointed to his heart then Dil and he should like giving. And an elderly couple said Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam,he gave a thumbs up and got down. Next turn was sanyu turn she looked at the chit and giggled.

She pointed to herself 6 words and told Hindi sign then as usual it's Hum then pointed to Rd a little girl said Aap then she showed near her chest Dil then another boy guessed as Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hai.
Then a little boy went to stage and said 3 words and showed 143 and sanyu like a kid shouted I Love You and rd came near to her and whispered I Love You too . The game continued for some more and then the boys and girls team played football.

The Sanyu's team challenged Rd team but for bad luck girl's team lost in football . Rd told guys can do anything,sanyu said we will see and she planned something and they all smirked.

Sanyu's gaze fell on a little girl who was playing alone with a baby doll. Sanyu came near her. The girl looked at her with twinkling eyes.
S: what's your name
G: I'm chutki and this is my sister kittu
S: hi chutki and kittu.come with us all are enjoying there
G: I don't like that game I like to play house one with mom,dad,sis and all. But I don't have parents
S: who told you I'm your mom.I'll play with you
Rd: me your dad
The girl hugged them with hope. Sacchi they both agreed to the girl wish. They spend time with her then other's joined them.
S: so hubby ready to lose
Rd: me buahh let's see who will cry at the end
S: sure.sanyu and the girls started dancing it wasn't a rehearsed one so all were not in coordination. But they did it gracefully
Rd: boys let's start but this time they lost because no one knew how to do dance moves
Girls team made fun of them. Rd just held his head hung down. Then he played a romantic song in his mobile.