Accept the fate

Rd came back to his room and just closed his eyes,he saw her tempting lips again and he sprung open his eyes. Why always my desires and hormones overpower my senses when it's related to her. This girl is making me crazy,I think I should catch up sleep to divert my dirty mind. Better I'll leave here and go back to Mumbai,that's great plan and he slept.

Next morning he came to the hall to see Kishore reading the newspaper and anju busy in the kitchen. And he was looking here and there as if he lost something.

K: good morning beta
Rd : good morning dad still moving his gaze around
K: if you are looking for sanyu then she has already left for the office,her boss called for an important meeting.
Rd: me ...no ...I was looking why it's all silent till yesterday it was full of members
K: oh.they all left early morning
Rd: ok dad I'll freshen up and meet you for dinner
K: done

Dad and damad sat and anju was serving the food. Rd was in a confusion how to start the conversation. Anju noticed that and asked him the matter.

Rd: I was planning to go back because I took lots of leave
K: yes beta you can leave when you wish to.work is important
Rd: I already looked for tickets today and it's available for the 7 pm flight
K: great.but are your parents back from meeting
Rd: no I'll stay with my colleague till they reach .
K: I'll ask someone to drop you
Rd: I was thinking of sanyukta can do that
K: call her beta then
Rd: sure

Rd instead of calling gave her message saying that he'll be leaving toady evening and she needs to drop him to the airport and he has something to say to her urgently. She just replied an ok.

Sanyu phone beeped with another message and that was from parth asking her to meet him and vids at ccd when she is free. Sanyu forward the message to rd and he asked to tell them to fix the meet by 4 pm because he needs to rush after that. She did as instructed by rd.

By 4 sandhir reached the place and vidharth was shocked to see rd. All four were experiencing an awkward situation but in order to lighten up it with rd suggested that they'll should get seated. There was silence for sometime and it was broken by parth.

P: sanyu
Rd heart pinched by the way parth addressed her as sanyu but kept the cool

P: sanyu I know all these happenings are not normal. I think we shouldn't hurt our parents for our happiness it would be our selfish motive. I'm suggesting that we should keep the divorce on hold and see if we can give a fair chance to this exchanged marriage.

Vids : yes rd. I'm not in a position to see my parent's heads hung low in front of society because of us. Maybe the destiny wants us to be paired like this . See I'm married to a South Indian and you to North Indian so can we try to maintain what we have in our hands than expecting the love once we nourished. Vids spoke all these with a heavy heart and tears started dripping from her eyes.

Parth and sanyu just looked at her sad face. But rd took the tissue from the holder and wiped her tears. Rd got up from seat and he informed he has a flight at 7 pm and what they said is correct that they should give a chance to their married life and left from there followed by sanyu.

Sandhir came near her car and rd asked for keys to drive till airport ,she handed him and sat near the passenger. Vidharth saw sandhir and they stood there for an auto. Sandhir didn't glance at vidharth and rd drove the car to airport.

They reached before time and rd came out and sanyu too.

S: are you leaving without telling what you wanted to talk to me
Rd: what I wished vidharth already said
S: what you mean.you too thought to make our marriage work
Rd: no.I thought to set them free from our love. That night both of us were drunk but we committed a mistake and that's cheating to vidharth. I really want them to be together
S: yes its true.
Rd: I'm sorry sanyu to misunderstand you and took my anger and called you names
S: it's ok
Rd: May be this is the end of our journey and they both shook hands and went.

Other side vidharth in an auto.
P: they didn't even forced us to change the decision
Vids : their parents too are forcing them to maintain the relationship
P: that day if dad didn't see sanyu I mean sanyukta's message I won't be forced to leave from Delhi and me and she would've met and sort out

Vids : I know .I also know that rd loves me a lot and he won't move on with sanyukta but my mom and dad said they'll commit suicide if I break the marriage and we were forced to leave this place to give sometime
P: I know my parents told they'll leave the house and settle in native. My dad worked hard to make me to this position so I can't waste his hardworks for the love. We lived one month in U.S. and my seniors are impressed with the growth so I'll be promoted with hike in salary . I'll try to be a good husband and ready to give a chance for a happy family with you and placed his hands on vids but she withdrew the hand saying she needs time.

Here a start has begun.

Precap : An accident and fractured legs.
Sanyugaur your wait for babysitter 3 will be over soon. I got the story plot will start after game of love finish.
I'm happy that all are liking the story after dramaqueen this story is getting appreciated.