Chapter Nine// For You

(Quick notice. If you are enjoying this story, please vote... I know you see that star, it would mean so much if you click on it. Loving all of your support. You guys are the reason I write. Message me if you want someone to talk to. Love you all :)

Oh and isn't Blake the cutest! BTW he gets even cutter in this chapter. Lol)

Emily's Point of View

"Does he have any flaws?"

"I don't think so."

"He seems perfect."

"Molly, we've only been on one date. That, plus when we were messing around in the basement of the ice cream shop, but that wasn't a date, more just hanging out." I stuff my mouth with another hand full of chips.

Blake's curtains are closed- typical Sunday afternoon- therefore I have no problem with looking like a pig. It's not like Molly will mind me pigging-out!

"Hey! Leave some for me." Molly launches across my bedroom with her hands outstretched. I tug the packet out of her reach. "No fair."

"Get your own." I mumble between cheesy mouthfuls. What... I like my food.

"Fine then. I'll go over and ask Blake for some." She steps closer to the door and I instantly drop my hands to my lap.

"You can have them." I toss it over into her greedy hands, already emptying the contents into her mouth.

"Ooooh, so Blake means more to you than food? This may be serious." Her childish laugh rings off of the walls. I stare at the chips with a longing stare.

Even with the slightest mention of his name, I am thankful that my bedroom door is shut. Which means mom's ears are far from hearing our talk on the boy next door. That 'Lawson kid' she likes to refer to him as. That is, when she speaks of him. So in that case, extremely rare.

My eyes roll as I roll out of my bed. "Well giggle all you want, but I doubt it will last long. Not if my parents find out." I perch on my window sill facing Molly whose eyes light up in a blink of an eye. "What?"

"You two are like Romeo and Juliet!" My whole body shivers, cringing at her exclamation. "Oh my gosh this is so cool."

"You do know how that ends, right?"

Molly takes no humour to the way I raise my eye brow, sending her a half glare and half WTF face. However she continues nonetheless, getting more dramatic with every following sentence.

"But seriously, two star crossed lovers. Living next door but have feuding families prepared to cut each other's throats after a long history of hatred fired by an unknown event, which is, well, mysteriously unknown."

Her drama club has influenced her way too much. To be honest I am glad I dropped the subject. My forehead falls into my hands with the an extensive groan.

Preparing to argue with her statement as I emerge my face from my palms, Molly opens her mouth again interjecting me before I can even say a single word in defence.

"Instead of Montagues and Capulets, it is Lawsons and Spencers." And just as I thought this couldn't get anymore cringe-worthy: she stands on top of my bed.

"O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"

She jumps into a demi pile then spins on her toes facing the window.

"But, soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun."

Her dramatic gestures throwing her arms towards the window with an awful attempt at a Shakespearian accent makes me shudder more than the fact my life is getting compared to a romantic tragedy.