Chapter Ten// Second Date

Blake's Point of View

"How do you know this place?"

"Shush, just follow me." Her voice is silk. "Stop asking questions." Her petite hand holds delicate around my fingers as she lures me further through the mass of bar and leaves.

Behind the background of branches and tree stumps upon the uneven ground, there are even more trees and tree stumps. Below my converse, the dirt soft and dry, rocks threaten me with the my fear of tripping over. That would not look good, not in front of Emily.

"Where are we?"

She releases my fingers one by one, stepping backwards with her eyes shining in the mist of dusk. Out here the air is cold, despite it being the beginning of summer. Her oversized jacket hugs around her shoulders reaching her waist I want to wrap my arm around right now.

"I thought I asked you to stop asking questions?"

"Yes Miss."

Then, after I decide to obey her rule after getting her cutely adorably not-scary-what-so-ever warning glare making her that more attractive which is practically killing me not being able to kiss her lips, we actually arrive.

I say that, but I have absolutely no idea where we are.

The branches open up like an arch, welcoming us onto a stretch of land with grass and wildlife. It shows the edge of the forest, a mountain's edge, presenting itself as a steep drop only feet away from where Emily sits down on her jacket. Down below, peering over the drop, is the country side only miles away from my house which I have never known even existed.

Up here, the air is thin creating a mild breeze.

"You sitting?" She asks.

Now with her jacket off, it gives me the best time to embrace her body in my hug. Her skin is warm against mine.

Out here feels like another world. Being with Emily alone feels like being in another world.

Blue skies upon the horizon kiss the sun as it sets, displaying its color as a palette washing the clouds pink and orange. As beautiful as it seems, it cannot compare to the sight beside me. That, however, is not one of my thoughts I can say out loud.

Wild with my thoughts, I soon get lost in the view of her lips. Zoning out into a daydream, Emily snaps me back to reality and she couldn't have done it any better way.

I kiss her again to savour her taste.

"You ok now?" The corners of her lips creep upwards, a reflection of my own smile. I nod, leaning back down to take her lips in mine again.

One kiss leads to three which then escalades to ten.

"I never answered your question." Her elbows support her as she levitates her back up into a sitting position after lying down on my lap. I adjust myself so I can still gaze into her eyes as she talks.

"What was that?"

"How I know this place." She goes onto say. "My sister was the first to show me. It was our thing, this hideaway. More of an escape from mom really, when she had had enough of dad for a day. She used to get regal and angry when drunk as a result of dad loosing his temper."

"Your dad lost his temper a lot? God, join the club. Here's a special membership cause trust me, I am in the VIP."

I love her laugh.

"Blake you dork." She touches my arm.

"No, it's true."

"What, that there is a real club?"