Chapter 19: The Love Doctor

"Should we take it?"

Ethan looked at the letter then shook his head. "I'll take picture and text Liam and Lander. Hopefully Liam locks all the doors before he shows Evangeline."

I nodded. "You sure about leaving Evan here?"

"I don't want that box or Elliot at risk. We have people outside, but I feel better knowing someone of my own blood is here."

"Ok," I breathed out. "Ready?"

Ethan kissed my forehead then nodded. "Let's go sunshine."

Elliot was already making Lyanna and Evan his famous grilled cheese and tomato for lunch; food was apparently enough to entice Evan to stay.

We ran hard to the pack line, towards Lusa which didn't take us too long; but by the time we got there, it was almost well into the afternoon. It would be dark when we got back, which was good for us. We would need the cover of darkness to provide us shelter tonight.

The first thing we noticed when we came closer to the cells across the Lusa line was the yelling, well more like arguing. I pulled on a sweatshirt and some spandex shorts that Ethan had put in a saddlebag packed with clothes while the sounds of a really pissed of male and she-wolf rang through the forest.

Ethan growled out in annoyance as he tugged on some sweatpants. "Dammit."

"What? Is that?"

"Yes," he groaned. "Andrea and Jaxon seem to be getting along real well."

"I'll talk to her," I offered as we walked closer.

Ethan rolled his eyes while he linked his fingers between mine. "Good luck with that sunshine."

We walked some more until we approached Lusa pack and Tikanni pack warriors guarding an old barn that smelled like dried up death, blood, and tears. They nodded to us respectfully as we walked past them to see Andrea and Jaxon going at it like children; Levi walked out of the barn, flickering his eyes to us then back to the new lovebirds and snarled out to them.

"If you two don't shut the hell up, I am going to lock both your asses in a cell after I beat the hell out of them!" he growled out.

Andrea and Jaxon both dropped their jaws as Levi walked to me with Lander and Claire in tow. He rubbed his face then gave me a tired smile. "Charlie girl."

I left Ethan's side to hug him, let my beast reach out to his and relish the bond. "Miss me?"

"Course girl, Lander's more of a pain in the ass than you are," he clipped back with a coy smile.

I rolled my eyes while Lander hugged me as Levi gave Ethan a quick hug. "Hey girly."

"I think that those two over there may need your services 'Love Doctor,'" I replied with a cheeky smile.

Claire laughed while Lander nodded in agreement. "Hello, Char."

"Hey Claire, how's it in there?" I asked as she rubbed her cheek against mine.

Claire bit back a growl and shook her head. "She's a sour female, a bad seed."

I nodded then eyed Andrea who was marching towards me. "Hey," I said cautiously. She let out a hot breath before she hugged me tightly to her, nuzzling my cheek which seemed to calm her down. "So, um, going to tell me more about Jaxon?"

She snarled. I gave her an arched brow as I looked over to Jaxon who was brooding next to Caden. Caden just laughed under his breath then waved to me. "Hey Charlotte!"