Chapter 3

POV

We got home and I threw my bag on the couch.

“What was that about earlier?” Edward confronted me as I was in the kitchen getting myself a glass of water.

“What about earlier? Ohh you mean Bella what about her?” I ask as I take a sip of my water.

“You know what” Edward says through clenched teeth making me laugh.

“What it’s true I’m sorry” I reply back.

“You can’t just-“Edward started when I put my hand up to his hand.

“Don’t I’m taking a walk” I told everyone and walked out. I needed time to myself before I explode on Edward. Edward and me usually get along but sometimes we’re both so stubborn we argue.

Seth’s POV

I was busy patrolling with Leah of course we were in wolf form. I turned my head to the left and saw something flash before my eyes. Knowing it was a vampire and assuming it is a Cullen. Leah and I ran to it all the way back to the treaty line where Quil and Embry were patrolling. We got to the treaty line and saw the bloodsucker. We all started to fight and she pushed me off of the cliff. Instantly phased back into my human form Leah, Quil and Embry of course phased back, but not before calling the rest of the back to us. Sam and everyone else got to me and picked me up out of the water. I think I cracked my rib because it hurt like hell to breath. I was crying because it hurt so bad.  That's when I heard her

"What happened?" She asked they had me back onto the cliff.

"Get away you bloodsucker!" Leah hissed, but the girl didn't even flinch. She looked at my injury and then jumped across to our side where we are at which is basically suicide for them.

"I can help" She whispered. She sounded sincere too, like she really did want to help.

"You can help by getting away from us" Embry said.

"Enough!" Sam yelled "You need to get back on your side. NOW" Sam ordered her, but she still stayed.

"I'm a healer. I can heal his broken rib and sprained wrist."

"How'd you know that's what he has?" Sam asked

"Like I said, I'm a healer. I can tell what's wrong with people when they get hurt."

"Well we can heal on our own" Sam said.

"He cracked a rib and the way it's cracked isn't good. It wont repair right with your healing mechanism on your own."

"You sure?"

She nodded. "I'm going to regret saying this, but can you heal him" I could tell he didn't like the idea of her healing me, but either way a vamp was going to fix me whether it was Carlisle or her because we aren't able to go hospitals because of our body heat.

As the girl was moving toward me Leah stepped in front of her. "You are not touching my little brother" She spat and pushed the girl off the cliff she landed in the creek and jumped back onto the cliff

"Don't get me started Leah, I'm just trying to help" The girl hissed barring her teeth and entering defense mode. I don't blame her I would enter defense mode too.

"Leah enough" Sam said. "I want you to heal me" I whimpered to the girl and she nodded. She pushed Leah aside and kneeled down on her knees. She put her hands on my cracked rib and instantly I felt this cooling sensation within me. I was able to breathe right again and I smiled that I was able to. She went to my wrist and we looked at each other. All of sudden I just felt this love for her.

I started to see images of the future.

One was of us at the Cullens house hanging out playing video games. She won and I tackled her on the sofa and we started kissing. That's when Emmett walked in.

Another was of us on the beach just dancing. It looked like there was a picnic. She looked gorgeous in a dress with the wind making her hair flow. She was laughing and smiling the whole time.

The third was of our wedding we were slow dancing it was the bride and groom dance. She laid her head on my chest as she had one hand on my shoulder and the other holding my other hand.

 It was like I could careless whether everyone cared for me or wanted me to stay on the planet it was her she is all I care about. It's not gravity that is holding me here it's her, all her. I will be whatever she wants me to be a brother, lover, fighter, protector whatever she wanted from me or wanted me to be was what I would do or become. I know what this means, I just imprinted on a Vampire.

The cooling sensation went through to my wrist and I stood up touching my rib and wrist and I was feeling no pain. I looked back into her eyes and realized how gorgeous she really is. With her long brown wavy heair, her blue eyes contrast well with her pale skin. Even though she is a vampire I jsut suddenly loved her complection. I thought back to her gorgeous laugh and how she defends anyone she loves. She isn't like any other girl I have ever known Vampire or not.

"Thanks" I told her. She nodded and jumped back to her side. Disappearing into the forest. Great, I am in love with a vampire not gonna go well with the pack especially not Sam. How is this even possible?