Chapter 7

My POV

"C'mon Seth" I told him as We laid behind a tree just talking.

"Okay fine I'll tell you. No, I have never had a girlfriend you were actually my first kiss" He murmured quietly.

"Really?" I asked my eyes going wide "That's so cute" I squealed and laughed.

"No it's embarrassing I bet you have kissed all kinds of guys" He grumbled.

"Actually, no I've kissed like no guys. I've had like 5 boyfriends, but like back in my time if you hugged he was your boyfriend so none of them actually count. So you are my first kiss and real boyfriend" I admitted.

"Now that's cute" He coos and pecks me on the lips. I just rolled my eyes and turn away. He looked at his phone

"Crap it's already midnight and I have patrol at 7 I better get going I'll see you later okay?" He tells me. I smiled.

"Okay goodnight Seth" I said while standing up and so did he.

He leans in and kisses me softly on the lips. "Goodnight Lace" He said and ran into the forest. I walked with human speed back to my room smiling the entire way holding tightly onto my wolf as if someone was going to steal him away from me at any moment. I arrived back at the house and jumped back into my room. Shutting the doors and locking them. I changed into some PJ's to be comfortable. They were purple pajama bottoms with smiley faces on them and a pink tank top. As I finished changing I turned around and saw Emmett smirking.
"Were you watching me? That's gross. I'm telling your wife" I said with a smirk and he laughs.

"Yeah right that's gross. Where were you?" He asked. Just then Jasper comes up standing next to Emmett

"Don't play dumb we know you were gone. At least he and I do. Don't think anyone else noticed." Jasper said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be so loud, stupid" I tell them and I shut my door.

"So where were you I ask again?" Emmett asked for the second time

"I was out. Why does it matter?"

"Because we want to know" Jasper said with his accent making it thicker than usual making me laugh.

"I was out feeding on some humans is that okay with you?" I told them and saw their eyes go wide.

"Dude she's totally playing us!" Emmett said loudly

I gasped "No really?" Sarcasm dripping from each word. Jasper smirked and Emmett laughed more.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jasper asked. I walked over to my bathroom and washed my face removing my makeup.

"Dude she totally just ignored your question meaning she does. Who?" Emmett asked nosily sounding like such a girl

"You sound like such a girl right now you realize that right?" I told Emmett and Jasper laughed.

Emmett opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it again.

"Boys out now" I told them.

"No we aren't leaving until you tell us who."

"If I tell you I would have to kill you two" I said going to sit on my bed. Yes, we all have beds now.

"Lace, you know you can trust us" Emmett said while coming to sit next to me

"Yeah sis who is it?" Jasper asked sitting on the other side of me.

"Can't say. You'll want to kill him." I said quietly.

"No we won't" Jasper said

Emmett scoffed. "Speak for yourself" That's when Jasper hit him on the back of the head

"Ouch! Okay fine we won't promise" Emmett said.

"It's Seth" I whispered, but of course they could hear with vampire hearing.

"The werewolf?" Jasper asked and I nodded.

"I'd rather it be him then that hot head Paul" Jasper said

"Then we'd definitely have to kill him" Emmett said

"Yeah for sure" I laughed. "Please, don't tell. He also imprinted on me" I said biting my lip.

"What!" Shouted Emmett

"Are you kidding me?" Jasper said

"No I'm dead serious. The other day I kinda healed him-" I was cut off by Emmett

"You're joking right? You healed him!" Emmett said becoming furious.

"Yeah he was hurt and so I went onto the other side and healed him"

"Lacey that's suicide!" Jasper was the one yelling now.

"See this is why I didn't want to tell you guys!" I yelled back. Emmett was just shaking his head in anger while Jasper was calming himself down.

"Jasp, calm Emmett down please" I pleaded. He nodded and soon enough Emmett became calm.

"Please guys, don't tell anyone. I will on my own time in my own way" I told them.

-So this chapter isn't that great I know sort of a filler for the next chapter which is dramatic so yeah. Enjoy :)