{Chapter 7}

TWO WEEKS LATER

"As if a guy who'd sob in a toilet stall at the Grand Prix Final can't change at all by getting Victor as a coach!" I hear a voice exclaim from the from area as I exit the rink.

I quicken my pace and turn in to find Yuuri held up against the vending by... Yuri...?

My confused expression quickly turns into a colder one as I start to walk over. I see that Yuuri notices me and gives me a sheepish smile, causing Yuri to start yelling at him again.

I quickly grab the back of the younger's hoodie, causing him to stumble back a little. "Hey, blondie." I say sweetly, as he turns to me with an annoyed expression.

He fully turns to me with the intent to speak to me but I quickly beat him to it by leaning down closer to his face, "If you ever hurt Yuuri again like you did, I will definitely make sure you wished to never have meet me." I say, lowering my voice.

His turquoise eyes widen in shock at my "threat" before he quickly steps back, "Let me go," Yuri roughly answers back. I give him a genuine smile as I let go of his hoodie, "And what are you here for?"

"I heard Victor was here..." The blonde Russian mumbles. I hum, glancing over to Yuuri who shrugs. "He's in the rink right now, you can ask him whatever you want." I say brightly.

Yuri nods and quickly starts heading towards where the rink is. I look over to Yuuri and get in pace with him, "Are you alright?" I ask, casting a worry gaze to him.

He chuckles faintly, "Yeah, yeah. Don't worry. Just kind of caught me off guard." I chuckle along, "Yeah... I can imagine. I really couldn't believe my eyes when I noticed it was him."

Before anything else, my attention is brought back as I hear Yuri gasp when we enter the rink. The younger male rushes over to the barrier and speaks in slight awe, "Those moves... They're for that short program Victor was practicing."

"What...?" Yuuri wonders in surprise. "Victor was already putting together routines for the next season. But he was really torn-"

As Yuri continues his explanation, I begin focusing on Victor as he skates. His moves are so smooth and easily done. It's like watching someone who's made out of water...

"You look like you're doing great, Victor!" Yuri calls out, bringing me out of my thoughts. Victor slowly to a stop and looks over with a bright smile and a wave.

"Yuri! You're here? I'm surprised Yakov let you come." Yuri's expression turned to an annoyed and angry expression as he stared at the silver haired male.

"Judging from that look, I'm guessing I forgot some promise I made..." Victor says with a slight chuckle as he skates over to us. I sigh to myself with a smile, subtly shaking my head in no surprise.

The tall silver haired Russian steps off the ice and quickly gets his skate guards on before stand up. During that, Yuri takes his que to explain the reasoning and the forgotten memory.

As the blonde finishes Victor speaks, "Sorry, sorry. I totally forgot. But you knew I was the forgetful type... right?" Yuri lets out a frustrating sigh, "Yeah, I'm painfully aware of that."

He shakes his head and starts again, "But a promise is a promise! You'll choreograph my new program, Victor. Now, let's go back to Russia!" The younger Russian male exclaims.